Chapter Ten: Mixed Emotions

The person I was trying so hard to avoid all day was now standing before me. There we were silently staring at each other. I wanted to force my body to walk away but it was as if my feet were glued onto the ground. He began to slowly walk towards me and just like that I managed to turn away but I didn't get far. "Wait hold up!" He said as he grabbed me by the waist. I turned back to face him and with a firm tone in my voice I said "LET GO OF ME".

James- I just want to talk...I don't want to argue..

Jazmin- I don't want to either!! So LET ME GO!

James- I don't think you understand..I'm not letting you go until we talk Jazmin.

Jazmin- Oh because I owe you that right?? Especially after the way you treated me in front of that hoe of yours!

James- *Chuckles....She's not my hoe.

Jazmin- (I can't believe the nerve his got!) Ooooh I'm sorry! Where are my manners?..I meant your lovely girlfriend!

James- Can you please just stop and hear me out??

Jazmin- Hear what?? More side comments you weren't done that night or what!?

James- DAMMIT JAZMIN I'M TRYNA APOLOGIZE TO YOU!!

By that time he was holding onto my wrist a bit tight while his stare was demanding and firm. I lost words to speak and instead got lost in his icy stare. It shocked me of how much affect my actions had on him. It was the second time he lost control because of me. I was afraid that the incident like the one that took place in my backyard would repeat again. I was too much of a coward to try and say something. I wasn't scared of him I was scared of what would happen once he calmed down again. He was like a match igniting my entire body into flames and for that reason alone I needed to stay away from him.

Jazmin- Don't you yell at me!!

James- You are yelling at me though! Just shut up and listen to what I have to say please...

Jazmin- I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU AS-

Before I was able to finish my sentence he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He began to walk into the woods. I kept hitting his back hoping he'd let go of me. 'Where is he taking me?' I silently wondered as my long hair covered my face making it difficult for me to see my surroundings. I kept threatening him I'd yell and someone would eventually hear me but that only provoked him to grip onto my thighs tighter. Which I couldn't avoid liking.

Even though his tough grip and sweaty back was sending steamy chills all over my body. I wouldn't dare and confess my thoughts out-loud. Though my mind wondered where he was taking me. My lips craved the taste of his skin and the thirst of my tongue wanted to explore his body. While I was lost in thought he had finally come to a stop. I gasped for air and tied my hair up to avoid a messy look. I looked at him with anger as a sexy smirk formed in his face.

Jazmin- You are in big trouble you have no idea what you just got yourself into!!!

James- Will you just look up and be quite for a moment...

As annoyed as I was at him I took a quick glance towards the sky. My eyes widened in amazement as I noticed the sky was now full of glistening stars. Suddenly it hit me the place where I stood looked awfully familiar. 'Jake' I thought as I immediately remembered it was the same spot he had shown me. Where he had finally opened up to me. Flashbacks of that beautiful night appeared in my mind as a single tear ran down my face. What was I doing to Jake...worst of all what was I doing to myself. This wasn't me and I had to stop whatever this was before it went too far. I felt the guilt quickly eating me up.