Wil x Dark/ splash of Anti.

I didn't have long to live, I was sick. No one knew not even my husband.

I walked into the house, "Wil, I'm home"  he said softly trailing off to the sound of laughter.  Wil hasn't laughed like that in a while.

"Oh Wil~" Some males moaned out in joy.

He was cheating on me? Did he not love me?

I walked into the living room,  This green hair male on top of him.

"WHO IS THAT?" I asked hands on my hip. Anti got off him, "Names Anti, his boyfriend." Dark looked at Wil, "boyfriend?"

I felt the tears,  "I was his husband. You can have him."

Wil stood,  "Dark no, please. " he grabbed my arm.

I shook his head,  "its fine really, " he looked up crying, "I am dying anyways " he said coldly.

Wil went pale, "what?"

"You heard me, I'm sick, dying."  I looked down, "and i thought if i told you... you would care.. but you already moved on" he pulled his arm away.

Anti was frowning, "i didn't mean to... i didn't know "

"Neither did I" looking over at Wilford, "That I'd die alone. "

Wilford looked at the floor, "Dark.. how long?" I laughed,  "do I have to live?"

He walked over to me, ignoring Anti, "I could go any day now."

That was two weeks ago, as I listen to the sound of laughter again. Wilford and Anti had brought flowers. When they saw each other they went silent,  "it's okay. He needs to be happy after I die." I had gotten use to the thought of Wilford moving on.

July 25, 2017. 8:19pm (a date to remember)

"He's gone " Wilford stood looking over his cold husband's body. "I am sorry." He rubbed his cheek, tears falling down his face. 

--I could never stop loving you even after you hurt me.