Blow job / Dark x Host

Dark looked down at the other male, he licked his lips. He had been waiting months to even touch Host. The slender figure driving him mad, every time they had a date and he took that man home he would go home to fuck his hand til he passed out.

Something was different this time around, Host was touching him. He knew Host from a local strip club, he took interest right away when the little teasing blind male came out. Shaking his hips like he knew what he was doing to the poor man, and lord did he love what he did to him.

He ws looking at him the man under him, his mouth open panting, red cheeks as he drank in the picture he felt his cock twitch. They had been making out, and it just did not stop. One thing led to another, One lip nibble led to him shirtless, Host pinned under him, his hands running down his sides.

"Dark touch me, please." The cries coming from Host lips were enough to make him cum right there. "Fuck baby~" Dark kissed his neck taking in the scent of the others sweat. He was sweet and musky, he loved it as much as he thought he loved Host. He kissed and nibbled down the front of Host getting to the scars on his legs, gently kissing over them. "You are beautiful.. No matter what." he chuckled looking up at the scowling male. "Shhh, I don't want to hear anything but moans coming from those pretty little lips... Got it?"

Host nodded, as Dark's hot breath was teasing his cock. Dark loved Host, it didn't even matter the man was bigger, they would switch things up every so often and fuck each other taking turns, but tonight was a special night. Host was begging for it, needier than ever.

Dark licked up the other males cock slowly taking in every inch of flavor, until he got to the head. Sucking lightly, running his tongue over the slit as the other's mouth spilled out gasp and moans; like music to his ears, it only drove him to go faster. He took the head in his mouth, gently sucking and listening for the noises from his lover.

Host balled his fingers in Dark's hair, encouraging him to keep going. Dark took more of the length in his mouth, about half way, using his hands to stroke the rest he could not take. He puffed his cheeks out running his tongue around the other's dick head. Host arched more and more the grip on Dark's hair tightening as he was a moaning mess. Black ooze running down his face as he got closer and closer. "S-shit Dark! you are so good at this baby." He cooed and moaned at him.

He pumped at Host cock milking him with his mouth, flicking his tongue and sucking hard. Host arched, curling his toes, "C-cumming!" He cried out busting in to Dark's mouth. Dark pulled back swallowing every last drop. There was no way he was having sex tonight, but he was fine crawling up and cuddling with Host, who was still a panting hot mess.

"I love you." Dark grinned kissing Host's temple. "I love you too." Host said back.