Prologue

Doncaster High is a school where everyone has a place.

The book worms, the videogamers, the hipsters, the weirdos, ect. Everyone has a place.

The Bobcats rule the school, along with the Muskrats. They both hate each other because only one clique wants complete power over the school.

The Bobcats are the pretty populars. It includes the people with attractive faces who are also nice. Like the book worm who's pretty cute or the cheerleader who's modest and genuinely kind or the jock that stops to pick up a book someone dropped. Everyone in the Bobcats are pretty and nice and everyone loves them.

The Muskrats are the slutty populars, but they are as well attractive. This clique is full of the bad boys and the cheerleaders who love to show their ass. The people in this clique throw the best parties and everyone loves that. The people here tend to bully the lower, nerdier cliques.

The head of the Bobcats is the all loved, Louis Tomlinson.

The leader of the Muskrats is the sex god, Harry Styles.

Both boys hate each other to no end. Louis hates Harry's bad boy attitude along with his too many tattoos and peicings. Harry hates Louis' too happy of an attitude and outlook on things. He also hates Louis' too bright of clothes and his suspenders.

The boys are complete opposites, but are both dealing with a problem they don't really want to tell their friends about. So they both try a website they heard of called Omegle.

How will that turn out?

A/N

Since I'm not that creative, I just used typical animal/school basketball teams as the names of the cliques....

-Bri

A/N pt. 2

This authors note is from future Bri about this story. I wrote this story almost three years ago and I was a different person then. I apologize for all the slut shaming that's probably in this book (I only read a few chapters), it makes me lowkey wanna cringe. I'd edit the book but I know in my heart of hearts I'm not gonna actually do that bc if I do I might just end up deleting the whole thing. Plus, writing this is just a lot easier.

So yeah.

That's about it tbh.

- B R I