Chapter 3

Harry got into his car with a sigh. He just experienced the worst gym period of his life.

~Flashback~

Harry walked into the locker room and went to his locker to take his bag of gym clothes out. Harry took out his t-shirt and basketball pants before taking off his band t-shirt and replacing it with the plain white one. Harry slipped his pants off quickly and slipped on his basketball shorts. When he turned around, James Moore was shirtless and was taking off his short.

 Harry sighed and took out his shoes. He put his leg up on the bench and tied his shoes, also taking sneaky glances at James who was now in nothing but his boxers. 'He's pretty fit' Harry thought.

Harry tried to keep his gaze locked on his shoes, but failed and ended up staring at James' nice shaped arse. Right then, however James turned around and caught him.

"Like what you see Styles?" James asked cockily.

Harry scoffed, "You'd wish," Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"Really? You were just checking me out a second ago," James smirked.

"Not exactly," Harry  started, "More like, comparing our asses. I have a sexy ass whilst yours is all... yuck," Harry said before making a noise of disgust. James glared at him before leaving the changing room. Harry snickered but in his head he was sighing in relief.

That was close.

~End of Flashback~

Harry sighed before starting his car and heading home. When Harry walked into his house he mumbled an 'hello' to his mum before going up to his room. I grabbed my laptop and went on YouTube. Harry was listening to a song when an ad for Twilight popped up. Harry snorted at the ad before bringing the mouse to the little 'x'. He was about to click it when he noticed the Taylor Lautner was shirtless. Harry smirked and opened a new tab and typed in 'Taylor Lautner shirtless'. 

It was when he typed in 'Taylor Lautner v-line' that he realized what was happening. He immediately deleted the search and instead typed in 'Megan Fox Superwoman' and stared at those pictures instead.

He felt my phone buzz from beside him and picked it up. It read..

'Mischivious Blue Eyes: Hey'

Harry smiled as Lewis's kik appeared on his phone screen. [For anyone without a kik, your name isn't the same as your username. Your username doesn't change, but your name can. I hope that makes sense]

CurlyCat: Hi

[A/N sorry for the second authors note but I'm just saying that 'L' stands for Lewis and 'H' stands for Harry since this is Harry's POV not Louis']

L: What are you up to?

H: I'm still having trouble with this gay thing

L: What do you mean?

H: I don't want to be gay!

L: There's nothing wrong with being gay, Edward

Harry was at first confused as to why he called him Edward before it clicked and he realized he gave him his middle name, not his real name.

H: Yes there is! It's wrong!

L: Keep in mind you're texting a gay guy Edward

H: Sorry. How do you deal with it?

L: My friends are supportive along with my family. It's not that hard really.

H: My friends wouldn't be supportive....

L: Don't worry! I'm your friend Edward! I'll be supportive :)

H: You're an online friend :/

L: So! Friends are friends! :D

H: Why are you so happy?

L: Cause we're friends! :3

H: What the hell is that?

L: My face....

For a reason unknown to Harry, he burst out laughing.

H: Lol.

L: What's so funny? Is my ugliness hilarious or something?

L: Or is it my beauty that has you hypnotized into thinking it's funny?

H: That makes no sense

L: It makes more sense then sense! Something you clearly don't have!

Harry chuckled and typed out a response. They texted each other for another hour or so before ending their conversation. Harry decided that he didn't feel like being bothered with homework, so he didn't do it. Instead he went down the stairs to have dinner with his mum, that he knew would consist of awkward silences and glances.

-:-

 Harry walked into the school and found Zayn at his locker, which was conveniently located next to his, "Hey mate," Harry said as he opened his locker.

"Hey," Zayn said back, "Grimmy's having that party on Saturday," Zayn informed Harry who nodded.

"I'm going! You're going too right?" Harry asked as he closed his locker before leaning on it.

"Course! You know how many girls will be there!? I'm getting laid on Saturday," Zayn smirked.

"Me too," Harry stated, "But unlike you, I'm not getting laid just once," Harry said with a smirk. Zayn glared at him, but didn't retort knowing that Harry's statement was probably going to end up being true.

The two then walked to first period. When they turned the corner however, a figure bumped into them, "Watch where you're going pussy!" Zayn sneered at a member from the Bobcats. [A/N 'cause y'know they're bobcats and cat's are pussy's so.... it wasn't that good of a reference, was it?]

"S-sorry," The puppy eyed lad stuttered. If Harry remembered correctly he was Louis' closest mate. 

'This could be fun.' Harry thought to himself before saying, "No, I'm sorry," Harry said mocking sincerity. The other two lads looked at him confused, "Sorry that you have to be friends with the little gay boy!" Harry finished followed by Zayn and his snickers. Liam huffed but said nothing more before walking down the hall.

The two other lads smirked before walking to class themselves.