Chapter 6

Harry and Zayn were leaning against the school's back wall, having a smoke talking about random things, "Tomlinson is a real pain in the ass," Harry said before taking a drag from his cigarette and blowing out the smoke.

"Yeah. The little fag should really keep his mouth shut," Zayn agreed, "Why can't we beat him up again?"

"He is friends with some jocks who would defend him if we beat him up," Harry said.

"But so do we..." Zayn said obviously confused.

"Yeah but if they were to fight, would'd win? If their jocks win against ours, they'll think they rule the school because they'll think that their clique is stronger," Harry said and Zayn 'ah'ed before they lapsed into a comfortable silence, the sound of them blowing out smoke was the only sound that was heard along with their breathing.

"I'm going to head home," Harry said as he stomped his cigarette out on the ground.

"Me too. I heard Josh is having a party on Saturday. You going?" Zayn asked.

"Do you really need to ask?" 

"See you there mate," Zayn said before leaving Harry by himself. Harry stomped on the cigarette on last time before going to the front of the school. As he was walking he saw a familiar head of feathery hair walk out the school. Harry smirked before hiding in the shadows so Louis wouldn't see him. 

Once Louis was about to walk right past Harry when Harry gripped Louis' arm and yanked him into his chest. Harry then turned around and pinned Louis to the wall.

"What do you want, Styles?" Louis asked not bothering to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"I always win Tomlinson... always," Harry said, purposely breathing down Louis' neck. Louis had to hold back a shiver, "Say I'm sexy as well as my voice and this can end easily," Harry said. He didn't care about whether or not Louis thought his voice was sexy or not but he couldn't stand the fact of Louis thinking he won their earlier argument.

Louis snorted before saying, "I'm sexy as well as my voice."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Say, Harry Styles is sexy and his voice gets you hard," Harry said with a smirk and saw Louis gulp making his smirk wider.

"My mum always taught me to never lie," Louis stated.

"If that's so, you already broke that rule with your previous sentence," Harry retorted with a smirk. Louis glared at him.

"I am quite sexy, thank you very much," Louis said before wiggling his hips a bit. Harry snorted.

"And I am too," Harry said before bringing his lips to Louis' ear, "So say that I'm sexy and get you hard... or I'll have to show you that the sentence is true," Harry whispered before gently gazing his teeth on Louis' earlobe. Louis bit his lip to hold back a moan.

"You turning gay on me Styles?" Louis asked, trying to change the topic.

"Nope," Harry lied, "Just trying to get you hard... which I don't think will be that hard," Harry said before placing a kiss to Louis' neck. At that point Louis pushed Harry away from him and he knew Harry was wearing his infamous smirk.

"Well then Styles, you shouldn't underestimate me. I can make the straightest guy hard," Louis said with a smirk of his own before striding over to Harry. He got on his tip toes so he could whisper, "So don't underestimate me," Louis whispered before grazing his teeth over Harry's earlobe like Harry did. Like Louis, Harry had to bite his lip to prevent the moan in his throat from coming out.

Louis pulled away before smirking at Harry and Harry glared at him. Louis turned on his heel before walking down the parking lot. The whole time Harry was thinking,