Chapter 5

L: Edward!

Louis typed on the keyboard of his phone before pressing send. Louis continued to stare blankly at his maths homework. After a few silent minutes of staring passed, Louis' phone buzzed.

E: Yes?

L: I need help!!!

E: With?

L: Maths!!! It's haaarrrrddddd!!! >:(

E: For some reason I cant imagine u frowning

L: maybe bc u dont know wht I look like...?

E: Its not that! Its you're personality that makes it hard 2 believe that ur actually frowning

L: Well I am! Verrrrry verrrry deeeeepppply! I'm maaaaddddd and frussssstrraaaaateeeeed! >:(

E: Does ur finger accidentally stay on a letter to long or something?

L: No, I'm just veeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy intusiastic!

L: *Enthusiastic :$

E: Ha ha, wht do u need help with?

For the next hour Louis and 'Edward' did Louis' maths homework. Actually, Louis tried to get Edward to do his maths homework but Edward refused and just helped Louis with his homework, much to Louis' dismay.

They also talked about random things and got to know each other better. Louis found out that Edward liked cats which was ironic since he was gay. He also found out that Edward liked to cook and was seventeen.

Louis told Edward that he liked carrots and his friends used to tease him about it, even though it was just a phase that he grew out of. He also told Edward that he couldn't cook for his life and that he'd probably end his life if he tried to cook, so he doesn't bother. He also told Edward that he was turning eighteen and bragged about how he was older.

Louis eventually had to go because he had to go down to dinner. Louis surprised himself when he realized how he was genuinely upset about ending he conversation with Edward. Louis concluded it was because he was just getting to know the guy, not because he liked him in a more then friendly way. That'd be ridiculous. Louis hasn't even seen what the guy looks like so for all he knows, he could be a forty year old pedophile but Louis didn't want to think that way. He hoped Edward was instead an attractive seventeen year old that was gay, like himself, and was his friend. Louis doesn't want to be anymore than friends with the stranger because, he did meet him on the internet.

"Louis! Come on! We're waiting for you!" Jay, Louis' mum, yelled up the stairs successfully breaking Louis' train of thought. Louis shook his head before walking down the stairs to find his family sitting at the table, impatiently waiting for him.

"Sorry," Louis apologized before sitting down at the table, next to his sister, Lottie. They all began to eat shortly after with the occasional small talk.

-:-

 "So, are you guys going to Josh's party tonight?" Niall asked as he, Liam and Louis walked down the hallway. [A/N I've noticed that whenever there's a party in my story, it's always held by a guy named Josh... Josh Devine or Josh Hutcherson....???]

"I don't know... I have to study..." Liam said making both of the other boys laugh, "What?"

"You're seriously not going to a party because you have to study?" Louis asked amused.

"I don't want to fail!"

"Missing one night of studying won't make you fail, Li," Louis laughed but in his head he thought bitterly, 'Espically when you're a whiz at school and can get good grades without studying whilst other people work their asses off to get good grades but fail in the end,'

"Fine," Liam said with a sigh.

"You're going, right Lou?" Niall asked and Louis shook his head.

"Nah Ni. I just persuaded Liam to go when I'm not going either so I could study at home. I like being a hypocrite, ya know?" Louis said sarcastically.

"It's pronounced hypocrite," Liam corrected.

"Oh, but hippocrite sounds much more... fun," Louis told Liam who shook his head in amusement.

"And you're my best friend because...?"

"You love me!" Louis exclaimed before pressing a sloppy kiss to his best friend's cheek.

"Hey!" Niall whined and Louis chuckled before placing a sloppy kiss on Niall's cheek.

"I wuv you too," Louis said before making kissy faces at Niall. Suddenly Louis head a slow clapping coming from around him. Louis looked around before his blue eyes locked with a pair of green ones belonging to none other than Harry Styles who was shooting him a smirk which Louis glared at.

"Little fag's becoming a slut I see," Harry said while looking Louis directly in the eye. Louis snorted.

"Listening to my conversation are you now Styles?" Louis retorted.

"It's not that hard when you're yelling at the top of your lungs in that annoyingly high pitched voice of yours," Harry said the stupid smirk still evident on his face. Louis' glare hardened.

"At least I don't talk so damn slow that by the time I finish a sentence a turtle has already made it halfway across the world," Louis replied with a smirk.

"At least my voice is sexy."

"At least my voice doesn't bore people to death."

"So, you don't deny that my voice is sexy?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"You don't deny that your voice bores people to death?" Louis retorted.

"Nobody here is dead."

"Nobody here is turned on either," Louis said with a smirk.

Harry was about to retort when the bell for first period rang. He shot Louis a glare which he returned before going to class with Zayn beside him. Louis rolled his eyes before walking to his first period class with Liam and Niall.