Her feelings

Preeta had tears flowing from her eyes as she left Karan in the field and ran. Wiping her tears, she was starting her scooty to pick her sister .
When someone patted her back and she turned back to see abhi standing here with shristi smiling.
Abhi and shristi's smile disappeared seeing her red eyes and both understood she had cried.
" what happened di? Why are you crying? " asked shristi concerned about her sister.
Even abhi asked the same question.
" nothing , something feel into my eyes. " said preeta trying to hide her tears.
Shristi was suspicious about what preeta said and she saw Karan here.
" di what is Karan luthra doing here? Is the one who made you cry? " asked shristi angrily.
" oh actually he is one of the cricket team captain which the company funds. " said preeta .
" u are not going to work in this company anymore. This lutras  make you cry everytime . Today was your first day in the office. Me and shristi planned to surprise you with pragya see what happened. " said abhi .
" nothing Jiju . I was not crying because of that . I'm telling you something went into my eye." said preeta hiding her tears.
" shristi you go to the restaurant where pragya is waiting for you. I and preeta will visit the lutra house and come " said abhi.
Preeta disagreed but abhi dragged her with him.

The whole lutra family was surprised to have preeta and abhi in the house. The more comfortable they tried to make abhi and preeta in the house the more cold was the response they got.
" abhi you here. Any problem? "asked Rishabh.
He was surprised to find preeta and abhi sitting in the hall.
" u people are the problem " said abhi irritated.
" what do you mean abhi? I'm sorry if anything wrong happened " apologized Rishabh.
" I'm sorry. It was my mistake that I advised preeta to do a job here. U people send my mother in law and did not think important to inform me. It's last warning I don't want u people around preeta " said abhi.
Without listening to their apologies, abhi took preeta and left the place.

" Jiju don't you think you were little rude with them. Any person in their place could have done the same " said preeta as Abhi was driving to the restaurant.
" preeta stop being so forgiving. Just leave that thing. Ur both sisters are in restaurant to celebrate " said abhi.
Preeta nodded her head to abhi's words.
The rest of the day went well with fun and laughter.

" so you are meeting the guy which abhi suggested right? " asked Sarla
" yes maa " said preeta and moved to her room.
Her Jiju had suggested some guy for her marriage though she wanted to disagree strongly but could not .
She packed her bag for tomorrow and she hoped  not to see his face again ,Karan luthra the one who made such a impact in her heart till now. She hates him but he affects her the most.
As preeta went to sleep, she had only one thought not to let Karan effect her anymore.

"apply slowly please " said Karan as preeta applied medicines to his wounds.
Preeta looked at him annoyed he had got injured willingly but she did not know the reason.
" I don't know what is your problem? U are not only the one to be treated, see your another batch mate is injured I should treat him also " said preeta.
" I'm the captain concentrate upon me first " said Karan.
She gave me a angry glance and continued apply medicine to him as he stared at her lovingly.
After she finished applying the medicine she went towards his batch mate .
As he saw her treating his batch mate,he felt to burn everything.
He could not see her near any men. He wanted to pull her away from this people.

"what was preeta doing with this guy and why she is smiling at him " thought Karan when he saw preeta in a restaurant meeting some guy.
All the hell broke when the guy kissed her hand and went away .
As preeta was moving out of the restaurant , she was grabbed and pinned to the wall. She gasped to see Karan doing it. She struggled to free herself but nothing worked.
" what the hell Karan? Leave me " screamed preeta.
" tell me who was that person who kissed your hand in the restaurant " asked Karan
" it's none of your business "
She pushed Karan and tried to move but he blocked her with his hands.
" he is my fiancee. Now let me move " said preeta.
"never . Break this engagement " screamed back Karan.
"I will not " answered back preeta .
" u will " said Karan.
How dare he what does he think of himself? She will marry whoever she want.
She finally pushed Karan and ran away from him.

Karan was pacing around his room angrily. His mind was surrounded by her thoughts. She was marrying this can't happen. She was the only girl who actually made him feel something. He can't let her go.

Preeta reached her home and locked herself in the room making her family worried. She opened the door after one hour looking pale. Shristi was worried and had phoned pragya.
As she opened the door ,everyone was relieved to find her fine but the loads of questions did not stop.
Preeta convinced everyone she was fine and had a bad ache.
Finally pragya took preeta to talk with her  .
As they reached the park and sat in one corner.
" do you love someone " asked pragya making preeta shocked.
" don't look at me like that. I'm been in your phase before "
" yes I like me I did not know before but now it's too late. He hurt me the most " confessed preeta.
Pragya looked at her sister. She was in love the feeling which gives pain and happiness both.
"what is his name? "
Preeta denied telling it.
" Karan " said a voice from back which made both preeta and pragya turn their heads back. It was abhi.
"it is Karan whom you like " said abhi waiting for the confirmation.
She nodded her head confirming it.
" but it does not matter Jiju. I will never forgive him "
Preeta ran out of the park leaving a worried abhi and pragya.