The Decision

Abhi and pragya had stepped inside the lutra house unexpectedly. The lutra family welcomed them. For their relief abhi behaved cordially with them this time.
Karan and Rishabh arrived at the same time. They were surprised to find abhi here.
" hi abhi. How are you? " greeted Rishabh .
" I'm fine." replied abhi.
Karan did not greet abhi as he was angry with him for lashing at his family last time and not to forget preeta's new fiancee credit goes to him.
" hi Karan. Me and pragya have come to meet you " said abhi.
Lutra house was surprised and were pondering why abhi want to meet Karan . Was a big fight going to take place between the rockstar and Cricketer.
" why? " asked Karan.
" I want you to marry
preeta " said abhi firmly .
Gasps were heard and the whole lutra house was surprised to hear the proposal especially rakhi she wanted preeta as her daughter in law forever and thought of making her Rishabh's bride as she found Rishabh admiration to her but why was abhi proposing Karan for the marriage?.
" why? "
" because preeta likes you " answered pragya to Karan.
" how do you people know that she likes me? " questioned Karan.
" because she herself confessed to us but she is miffed with you for not trusting her but she likes you. We want preeta to
marry you " concluded abhi .
He revealed the whole thing about preeta's confession.
Karan could hear his heart beats raising hearing abhi's words. Preeta loves him no likes him.
" will you marry my sister
Karan? "asked pragya looking at him.
The whole family wanted to hear karan's answer.
" yes I will but will she forgive
me? "asked Karan
Maddy Bua wanted to faint. This was not real preeta becoming this house daughter in law was not acceptable but she kept herself silent As the sherlyn's exposure has made her family dissapointed with her choice.
Rishabh felt that he was seeing a nightmare. First abhi asking Karan's hand in marriage instead of his and Karan agreeing for the marriage it was too much to take for his faint heart.
All other people had confused feelings over it.
" we will talk to preeta about it but you are the one who should try to make her agree for the
marriage." said abhi .
Abhi and pragya left the house.
Karan was questioned by his family about his answer but he walked away without answering them.
Rakhi and Rishabh had walked together to confront him.

Karan punched  boxing bag out of frustration. He had a chance with her to have a nice future but now he himself had spoilt it because of his foolish behavior. Will she accept him and give him a chance? He does not love her but he never had the feeling for anyone which he has for her now.

" Karan " called rakhi making her son turns towards her.
Rishabh and rakhi walked inside his room.
" why did you tell yes for this proposal?" asked his mom looking at her son.
" yes Karan. You have no right to tell yes to this proposal out of the guilt which you have " added Rishabh.
" I did not say yes to this relationship because of my guilt. I like preeta the same way she likes me " answered Karan looking at his mom.
"what? " said his mother looking at him at disbelief.
" yes mom. I like her. Please believe me " said Karan.
Rishabh was going to interrupt the conversation but rakhi stopped him by signalling him with her eyes. Rishabh and rakhi heard and listened Karan as he said his feelings for preeta.
By the end of the conversation rakhi had understood that Karan has truly grown feeling for preeta and same as happened with preeta. Their fights have come long way now.
" if you love her. Bring her back in your life. I will support you " said rakhi cupping her son's face.
Karan had whispered her thank you for her support.

" mom how can you believe Karan. I love preeta mom " said Rishabh furiously.
" but she does not Rishabh and Karan loves preeta. This time Karan is correct about his feelings. I know it is not easy for you beta but please accept the truth and deal with your heartbreak" said rakhi looking at Rishabh.
Rishabh left her room upset.

" your marrying him " said pragya to preeta.
She had informed the whole family about everything and abhi had cancelled preeta's engagement with another guy.
" no I will not marry
Karan " refused preeta sternly.
" what is your problem preeta? You say you like him but you don't want to marry him " shouted pragya.
" but he did not trust me and he is a playboy "
" can you please stop think about the past. Karan barely knew you that time and everyone has flaws. If you really like him work on your relationship. Built it from the base. The choice is yours and the decision is also yours. Inform your final decision
tomorrow " said pragya looking at preeta.
Preeta looked confused but nodded her head.

Precap : Karan to meet preeta.