will you marry me? - the final chapter

" arre preeta beta whom are you searching for? "asked rakhi.
" nothing aunty "
" come in then. Guests are waiting for you " said rakhi giving her to be daughter in law a warm smile.
Preeta nodded her head affirmatively and was going to follow rakhi when all of sudden Karan had appeared and had grabbed her by waist pulling her close. She looked up at him shocked and looked around to see if anyone has seen them or not?.
" Karan where were you? " she asks him.
" I had some important work " he replies to her.

" today is Rishabh ji's engagement and you disappeared without telling anyone. I was worried " confessed preeta.
Karan laughed " where will I go leaving you? "
" I hope bhai did not make you feel uncomfortable " added Karan.
" no he did not . I still wonder how did Rishabh ji end up falling in love with me? " says preeta in dissapointed voice. She never harboured any feelings for Rishabh.
" the same way I feel in love but the only difference you love me Not
bhai " explained Karan.
" anyway he is getting engaged with someone now "added preeta.
" you go and greet the guest. I will come soon "
" but Karan ..."
" I promise to come soon "
" okay "
Karan watched preeta go inside the function hall. He was going to make this day memorable for her. He looked at the ring in his hand and smiled.

The engagement had finished and everyone were happy. When Karan took hold of the Mike " I have important announcement to make "
Everyone wondered including preeta what would be the announcement.
Karan walks towards preeta , preeta felt nervous and felt all the gazes at her.
Karan looks at preeta and says
" I never thought I would tell this to any girl in this life but you happened to me and this miracle happened. I love you, I don't even know when this happened but realized that this was the most beautiful thing which has happened to me. I love you so much that I can't express this in words and I want to spend my rest of life with you. Will you marry me preeta ?" Karan got down on his knees and opened his palm showing her the ring. preeta was overwhelmed by now , tears were welling up in her eyes. She could not believe this had happened. Never in her dreams had she had imagined that someone would love her so much.
The family members were surprised but smiled looking at the love which preeta and Karan had for each other.
" di tell yes " shristi streamed excited.
" will you marry me? " Karan asked her again.
" yes.. Yes I will marry you " said preeta happily.
Karan took her hand and slid the ring in her finger. He kissed her hand.
The guest and everyone clapped for the duo.
Karan hugged her happily and everyone looked at them happily.
" I love you " he mumbled softly that she could hear.
" I love you too " she replied.