Genesis: Unfold the History

In the beginning Chaos, the first existing God finally decided to change the endless void into something. Then out of the void, He gave birth to Erebus the God of darkness, and Night the prime Goddess of hope and emanating beauty. Erebus and Night had shared a deep unexplainable and unfamiliar connection between them and named it "Love", an intangible force bringing along the beginning of the order. From love emerged Light, a powerful magic that uses radiance to support life, and Aether, a sacred power to create everything.

When Erebus and Night finally realized the power they possessed, they created the universe which includes galaxies, stars, planets, and all the tangible things including the other forms of magic, and the elements.

Erebus slept with Night and gave birth to Chronus the god of space and time, followed by Gaia the Goddess of the earth, and Uranus the god of the sky. Together they happily rule the universe for a long time that no one could ever imagine.

Chronus, being the eldest offspring of the two primordial god, fell in love with Gaia. Chronus slept with Gaia and eventually gave birth to Helios the god that swallows the darkness with his everlasting radiance and became the god of the Sun, Eos the goddess of dawn, and Selene the goddess of the moon with unravelled beauty. Gaia continues to gave birth with the other dieties from time to time until a civilization of God was formed.

Celeste, a first civilization composed of the group of dieties, the sons and daughters of Chronus and Gaia. Together they inhabited the planet named Azure, the twin planet of the Earth. Selene, being the most favored diety and most respectable by her race, became the queen and established an ancient kingdom called the Silver Millenium.

The dieties lived a peaceful and harmonious life because of Selene for a very long time. Dieties had married with the other dieties and gave birth to their own kind and continued to grow in numbers. Until a cursed destroyed them all. A betrayal of one god led the disappearance of an admired civilization and the planet collided the Earth.

Azure got destroyed. The remains were absorbed by the Earth and the other remains were absorbed by the moon. Impossible it may seem but the few survived, hiding in a dimension where an evil God can't find them.

Thousand of years had passed and the long wait is over. The prophecy had been unfold. One of the descendants of the gods in today's generation will end the tyranny of an evil God and will restore the lost civilization.

-Homer, Professor of History
Celeste Academy