part 4

Apparently mom liked what he selected and kept on complimenting me. She thinks I'm beautiful but can't she understand that I'm soo uncomfortable with this dress.

Sharmishta: Chalo

Swara: Mom u go I'll come later.

Sharmishta: U ok?

Swara: Yes. U go na.

7 minutes later.

There is hardly someone in the corridor.They might have been near the mandap. Then I spotted Riya & a group of people.I must say I really got along with most of them especially Riya, Sunny, and ofcourse Laksh.

Riya: hey Swara.

Swara: Yeah.

Sunny: come let's have a group selfie.

Swara: No that's fine. I mean I don't want to intrude.

Riya: darling, Why do u use such big words.

Swara:(raising her hands) OK I give up.

See I told u that we got on well. Then Riya, Laksh, Sunny, Sampath, he & I posed for a selfie. The worst part is that I didn't notice him here.Must say he looked handsome. OK I'm sorry he looked dashing as always.

C'mon yaar there's nothing wrong to say that

C'mon yaar there's nothing wrong to say that. Even others are looking handsome. Back to the original world. Sampath was about to click a selfie & the next milli second I was raised by Laksh the same happened with Riya too but its just that Sunny raised her.
It took us 10 seconds to understand what happened.Sampath then showed
us the photo only to see 2 jokers while Laksh & Sunny are laughing.U know what! Riya is intelligent. She grabbed the phone to delete the picture she don't want kids to cry seeing the image. It's not too bad but still......Laksh is not letting her delete. idiot!

Riya: Swara catch.

What a perfect catch! I couldn't stop praising myself b4 running. I'm not going to repeat the same mistake. I immediately disappeared and was about to touch delete but I had to unlock the mobile first. Whose mobile is it!

Sanskar: mine.

Did I say that loud? No. So he read my mind but he is not a face reader. Who knows! he might have done that course.I think a lot, doesn't I?

Sanskar: give my phone.

Swara: I won't u  were angry at me na.

Sanskar: No, I wasn't.

Swara: then say me the unlocking code.

Sanskar: and what will u do if I don't.

She understood that he is not going to tell.

Swara: I'll think about it later, bye for now.

I was about to leave the room. I can't let yesterday's morning scene repeat.In the mean time he grabbed his phone.