Chapter 3

*Perri POV*

I'm in the kitchen making me some fried chicken. I don't share my food because once you give somebody "a piece" they want ANOTHER PIECE! They start being greedy so that's why I don't share. I ate my chicken and then left out the house. I walked to the park and sat on the bench. Some boy came up to me and stood right in front of my view.

Perri: Can you move?

Boy: Nah, I can't! Are you Perriona?

Perri: *stands up* Yeah, Why?

Boy: You beat up my lil sister!

Perri: SO WHAT! I'LL BEAT YOU UP TOO!

Boy: *pulls out a knife*

DID THIS NIGGA PULL OUT A KNIFE!? He tried to stab me in the stomach but I grabbed his hand and made him stab himself in his stomach multiple times. I pushed him on the ground and looked around the park. People had their mouths dropped and were staring at me. I think one of them called the cops because of course I heard the sirens. I ran as fast as I could down the side walk and cut into an alley I was familiar with. I jumped over about 5 fences trying my hardest to escape the cops, but they were on my tail. Some on feet and I KNOW some where gonna try and meet me half way in their cars. This is the second time I have ran away from the cops. The first time I did they didn't catch me, but today was obviously different because........

They got me!

I don't want to go to jail! That's where they starve you, make you clean up, rape you, or WORST....Kill you! I probably should've never killed that boy but it was self defense. The judge probably isn't going to care because I have a record.........