Epilogue!!!!!

*Perri POV*

This year has been very interesting! Indyia and August got married and had twins. 1 girl named Isis and a boy named after August of course! We stay in contact with Tyga and found out he settled down with a newbie that came to jail.......Weird right? Cause they hate newbies, right? Anyway, He said he ain't leaving until her time is up. OH! Her name is Terese. I went to Alicia's house and collected all my things happy as ever and went to my new house. I go to a different school and guess who lives with me? Chris!!!! Omg! I'm so happy Kyle let him come live with us. Wow....Jail can really change people! Before, I was this rude and evil chick. Now I'm caring, and cool. I still have my moments so don't judge! In Jail I not only changed my life around. But I found love! Father like Love from Kyle, Friendship Love from Indyia, August, and Tyga, also Naya and Cassie. (R.I.P. My Niggas) and Relationship Love from Chris.

I guess what we all found was

                'Jail Love'

                  THE END!!!!!!!!

*Author POV*
Sorry to say but it is the end of this book! I enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone and writing this story for you all. I thank you guys for the comments, votes, and reads! You guys make me a proud writer!