Part 1

(Your PoV)
Yawning, I stretch and relax into Envy's side. The television is playing {Fave Show} but I'm not watching, too preoccupied in my own thoughts.

{Flashback}
The day I met the Envy I know and love, it was a sunny April morning and I was wandering through the city centre with my 'best friend', Hannah.

She had checked her phone and suddenly announced she had to go, hurrying off without saying goodbye. She does this every time and I wish she would spend more time with me beyond twenty minutes every so often.

Tearing up, I blink them back until I can find a quiet place to sit and cry, and I eventually find a place outside a locked up cafe in a street that doesn't get much footfall.

Life sucks so much, nothing ever goes right for me, and this is just the icing on the cake. I don't even notice somebody standing right in front of me, so caught up in crying that I jump when they speak. "Why are you crying?"

I look up and standing there, looking down at me with an expression that seems to be a mix between pity and confusion, is Envy, somebody I know, but not that well. He's actually been quite mean to me up until now. "W-wha? Envy?... I would rather not talk about it.." I say, perplexed as to why he even cares.

He holds out a hand to me and smiles, a rare sight. "Come on, my house is only a few minutes away. We can talk there if it makes you more comfortable." I hesitantly take his hand and we walk in silence to his house.

Once inside, he doesn't start questioning me right away, but he gets me food and something to drink instead.

The simple kindness from someone I didn't think was capable of it calms me down a lot, and I manage to tell him everything, about how my friends don't really seem to like me, how my family lives so far away that I never see them, how they never bother to contact me anyway, and how I'm losing my rented accommodation because the building is going to become a privately bought apartment block, and I can't find anywhere else to stay.

After listening to my sob story for an hour, he simply says "you don't have a home...?" I sniffle and nod sadly, explaining that while I've been given time to find somewhere else, nowhere is available that I can afford.

There's a silence, and then he does something so unexpectedly kind, that neither one of us know will reshape our entire lives for the better... "Well, you can live with me if you want" he says. "Wait. Really? You mean that? I couldn't possibly-" I say, in shock "Y/n, I'm trying to help you. Please." he says, so I hesitantly accept, what other options do I have anyway?
{End of flashback}

I smile as I remember, relaxed. Envy is gone, he must have left while I was deep in thought. A minute later, he walks in with some popcorn and plops back down beside me. "Hey y/n. You looked a bit down so I figured we could watch y/f/m?" (your fave movie, please comment your choice of movie)

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure! Thanks Envy." You grin, plucking a piece of popcorn from the bowl and eating it.

"You were daydreaming again weren't you, y/n?" He chuckles. "It was more just thinking about the past, back when I met you properly." I smile. "Ah, I see" He smiles back at me and finds the movie on Netflix, presses play and then sits back, putting his arm around my shoulders. I snuggle up to him happily.

Halfway through the movie, he looks at me, "y/n?" he says. "Hmm?" I respond, looking at him curiously.

"I wanted to ask you, have you ever thought about having a relationship?" What? 

"Huh? I mean, duh, why do you ask?"

"I should have elaborated... Like, a relationship.. With me."

WHAT? Why would he ask that out of nowhere?! Has he seen my diary? I write about him all the time, with so many passages professing my love for him!

As though he read my mind he says "You shouldn't leave your diary where prying eyes can read them, y/n."

He smirks as I blush and then continues to say "Well y/n, I love you too."

Leaning closer to me, he whispers "can I kiss you?"

I nod, and he presses his lips to mine gently. Melting into the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck to bring him closer. Oh God, I love him so much. (Old a/n from 2017: MY FINGERS ARE BLEEDING I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER)
(New a/n from 2022: So, I rewrote the first chapter. I got a bit carried away, this chapter is hardly recognisable anymore, sorry. Enjoy!)