Preparing For The Baby!

(4 months later) (I'm editing this chapter in advance bc it has my deadname in it lmao)
(Your PoV)
I smile, rubbing my belly as I look around the sweet, gender neutral baby room. I don't want my daughter or son to have a "Pink for a Girl" or "Blue for a Boy" label. I want them to be comfortable to wear what they want and have a chance to have a say in things. I'll be the best mother. I look at the room one last time.

Then I look at the chest of draws

Then I look at the chest of draws. I grab the bag next to me and walk over to it. I open one draw and start putting some reusable nappies in. Then I start to put in the adorable clothes.

But are they too much? Will I be a bad mother? No

But are they too much? Will I be a bad mother? No. I'll be an amazing mother. I plan to breastfeed and when they're old enough, I'll homeschool them. (Homeschooling is good, I'm homeschooled myself!) I walk to the door and sigh. I hear Envy walking around downstairs, making a baby safe environment and building a small play pen to put the baby in. Where would I be without him, I think. Probably living on the streets with nobody to love is the answer. I'm so lucky. I look at the room one last time and smile softly, before closing the door and walking downstairs to see my Jelly. (BOOM ANOTHER VERY SWEET CHAPTER! Hope you like it)