At The Park

{I am SO insanely sorry that this update took so long, I've been having a tough time with college and my overall mental health but I'm starting therapy soon so I wanna restart some of my healthy coping mechanisms} (Your POV)
It's quiet. The only sound to be heard is the gentle scratching of my pencil against the paper of my sketchbook.

Soft gusts of wind blow pink leaves- petals? In my direction, the cherry-blossom I am drawing losing some when stronger wind comes through on occasion.

I had my first date with Envy here, under the exact tree I am currently lounging against, on a warm August afternoon not much unlike this one. A picnic, with pink lemonade and some cheeky rhubarb gin for the end.

Today, we brought just a few sandwiches and some waters, planning to get an early dinner on the way home, and some ice-creams at the park.

Envy is currently getting us those ice-creams, leaving me to draw in peace because he knew the line would be long on a day like this.

I truly love that man. For being a sin, he's awfully considerate of my feelings. I wonder what it is about me? I ponder this a lot. Why me, what makes me different?

He's never shown interest in anyone else, according to Ed he was pretty much aroace until Me.

I don't know what changed his mind, maybe it was the living with me thing. Maybe I'm just that cool?

Whatever happened, I'm glad he loves me. I don't know what I'd do without him
(Old 2k17 A/N: Ok there we go, 218 words)
{2022: Damn it's almost the end of 2022 and I updated the first chapter at the start! This is more of a filler while I find the motivation to write because I'm so rusty now, bad mental health really does stuff to your passions.}