006

YOONGI POV

they know. don't trust anyone if they can't trust you.

no no not this again.

yoongi listen to me.

stop saying my name.

min yoongi, if you don't listen to me than this whole thing could go into flames. don't trust anything or anyone here you hear me. i fucking know what's going on around here and if you get close with anyone you're gonna have to pay.

i clenched my fist as i walked, but suddenly stopped after because walking became too much. i was already lightheaded because of the voice and the confusion that came from it, terrified of whatever the fuck it was talking about.

no one had noticed that i had stopped walking. i felt dizzy and weak and worthless.

good. stay here. they won't notice you're missing, and even if they notice they won't care. they know that you're a horrible person. they know. and soon they'll all know, and none of them will trust you. they'll all hate you. all of them.

even hoseok.

"STOP GET OUT OF MY HEAD IM SORRY FOR WHAT IVE FUCKING DONE IN THE PAST YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SCARS AND BRUISES IVE GOTTEN IM ALREADY SICK OF THIS!" i accidentally yelled out loud, but i didn't care anymore. they were probably all too far away to hear me anyways.

this isn't my fault.

"WHAT DO YOU M-"

go to into the separate woods near the waterfall. you'll get a chance there. you won't be alone.

i won't be alone?

"o-okay."

--

A/N: hi this is a really short chapter but i haven't updated in almost a week and i felt bad so here's this

a normal sized chapter should be up soon though so sTaY TUnEd