Exposed

(Explicit content. Rated R)

Naruto's Pov

  Sasuke let out a shaky laugh. "Took you long enough to find me."

I nuzzled his jaw. "Shut up. Do you know how hard it's been with out you? Without your quiet, brooding presence." I paused, debating on what I should say next. "Do you know how hard it was not to have you, Sasuke."

He arched his back as I took his earlobe and gently sucked.

  A low growl came from his chest as I bit lightly under his ear.

  "You know.." Sauske said, panting "part of the reason I left was.. because of you."

  I paused and withdrew from him just a bit, our bodies still touching. "What do you mean?"

  Sasuke's black gaze met mine. "I've always felt different when it came to you Naruto. The feelings were faint at first. But after you accidentally kissed me that day in class, I could barely control myself when it came to you. I wanted you so bad, so bad that it scared me. So I left." He closed his eyes. "I knew it was the wrong decision when I didn't see you for a long time. I've missed your stupid smile. I've missed the way you go full out when it comes to ramen." He shook his head and chuckled lightly. "I've missed the way you looked at me when you didn't think anyone would notice."
He lifted his hand and stroked my cheek. "I.. I love you Naruto."

A devilish grin crept onto my face as I trailed a hand down his chest. "Good thing I love you too."

Sasuke was just about to say something else, but my lips stopped him as they crashed into his. Sasuke stiffened for a heartbeat but then his lips moved in sync with mine. I licked his bottom lip to ask for entrance. I nearly laughed at how fast he opened his mouth for me.

Taking my time, I slowly explored his mouth with my tongue. Sasuke pawed at my sweatshirt, trying to take it off. I didn't even break our kiss as I unzipped it and threw it off.

I tugged at his pants and he moaned into my mouth. Finally breaking our kiss, Sasuke bent his head and started to kiss my chest. I threw my head back as his tongue flicked my right nipple right through my mesh shirt while his hand was palming my left nipple.

Whimpering, I tried to hold myself back. Sasuke could sense this and growled.

"For fucks sake Naruto, just let go and enjoy yourself. I certainly am going to enjoy every minute. Every. Single. Minute." He seductively whispered the last three words into my ear.

His words snapped whatever control I had on my self. I lifted Sasuke up and his legs wrapped around my hips. My lips crashed into his as my hands cupped his sweet, muscled ass. He groaned into my mouth as I ground my hips against his.

I pulled my lips from his and rested my forehead against his. "Sasuke, if we continue, I won't be able to stop myself."

He smirked. "I was just about to say the same thing."

I let out a quit groan and walked over to the bed with Sasuke still wrapped around me. Before I could drop him on the bed, he quickly stood up, grabbed my shoulders and pushed me onto my back on the bed roll.