Goodbye Maryland,hello LA part 2

Annie's POV:
It's the next day now and we are moving to LA it was just me,Hayley and my mum going there because my dad need to help move the dogs and some last minute stuff to La and I need to be back to La for a photo shoot so we said goodbye to daddy and I finished getting ready which I wore this⬇️

As it's comfy then we set of for the airport we made a stop at Katie's to say once last goodbye and as I was saying goodbye to Brenna I got a text and it was from Hayden (my close friend from La)Hayden-H Annie-AH- hey Annie wuut A- hey Hayden just...

Hayden-H Annie-A
H- hey Annie wuut
A- hey Hayden just saying goodbye to people and coming back to la
H- yay I've missed you
A-😂 aww I've missed you to
A-I'll text you in a min just saying good bye
H- okay
I see the look on Brenna's face so I tell him Hayden's my good friend that I met a few months ago and we got close he seemed upset but I just ignore it and said goodbye and left to get in the car.
*2hours later*
*Vlogging*
Okay guys so we're just about to land and I'm so excited I can't wait to see all my friends again so yeah we're just about a to get of the plane so I'll see you in a little bit.
*in the car vlogging*
Okay guys so we're in the car right now on the way to the new house and I'm so happy I can't wait to see Jayden tho (my La best friend) I have not seen her in ages wait mum are we going to see her today then my mum says yeah we'll meet her later this afternoon omg I was so excited I can't wait to see her we even have rings the same the #jaynnie rings I love them so much *turnes camera of*
*at the house*
*vlogging house tour*
Okay so that's are new house it's amazing and me and Hayley have big rooms which is so good I can't wait to properly move in but right now Were of to see Jayden so I'm going to get ready *turns camera of*
And wear this⬇️

*in the car vlogging*Okay guys so we're in the car right now on the way to the new house and I'm so happy I can't wait to see Jayden tho (my La best friend) I have not seen her in ages wait mum are we going to see her today then my mum says yeah w...

And then goes meet Jayden for lunch
*15 mins later*
when we got there Jayden hadn't see me yet so I ran up and hugged her from behind it made her jump and when she turned around and so me she was so happy I nearly cried because I hadn't seen her in ages and I was so happy we hugged for a very long time and then had lunch.