The sleepover

Annie's POV:
When we got back we told Katie,Brenna and Ryan to come down to the basement so we could play truth or dares I was sat next to Jayden and Hayley and it was my turn first and I choose truth so Hayley asked who was my best friend and with out thinking I said Jayden and Katies face was so sad I felt bad but it was true I guess we just grew closer anyway the game went on and then it was my go again and this time I chose dare that's when Nadia (my other really good La friend) comes walking down the stairs and says I dares you to kiss Hayden but I run up to her hug her and ask what she's doing here she hugs me tight and says she her to see me and hay hay then she tells me I have to do the dare and I laugh and say okay fine and then I walk over to Hayden and kiss him he seemed shocked but I guess not as much as Brenna as he starts to get up but Katie stops him I didn't mind though because I think I liked Hayden more than a friend now.

Hayden's POV:
When we got back from universal we all decided to play truth or dare and then after a while Nadia turned up and dared Annie to kiss me and then she did I was shocked as I didn't think she would yeah I liked her but I couldn't tell her because I didn't think she liked me but I guess the dare was okay as I got to kiss her but she was my best friend what if she didn't like me and that's why I'm thinking of telling her so she knows and maybe she'll like me back

Then Nadia laughs and says okay who's next so the game continues until me,Jayden and Hayley wanted to go swimming so we all went to the pool and then me,Hayley and Hayden all hold hands and jump in to the pool and Jayden took the picture which I put on instagram then we swam for ages and it was so fun but Brenna was being Of with me so I ignored him then when we was back in side I was sat on my phone when I asked Nadia what does #hannie mean as it was all over the picture I posted and she told me it meant people thought me and Hayden are cute couple I looked at Hayden and just smiled and laughed then we all went to sleep.