At the hospital

Annie's POV:
I woke early no surprise and I was still really upset about Hayden I wanted to know if he was okay so I decided to ask mum if we could see him and she said yes so I go ready and wore this ⬇️

Annie's POV: I woke early no surprise and I was still really upset about Hayden I wanted to know if he was okay so I decided to ask mum if we could see him and she said yes so I go ready and wore this ⬇️

Then I get in the car and we're off to see Hayden.
*at the hospital*
When we got there I ran to Hayden's dad and hugged him then he told me Hayden was going to be okay and we can go see him so I ran into the room and when I saw Hayden I ran and hugged him as he seemed very pleased to see me but I tried apologising for what happened to him he wouldn't let me he said it was my fault and that it was kinda worth it just to see me all excited to see him again which made me laugh but then I remember I had to go back to Maryland tomorrow to go gym to fully quite and say a proper goodbye as the last one was all rushed so I told Hayden and he seemed sad but I told him I lived here now so I'll see him soon and then I had to leave so I hugged him again and whispered to him that I loved him and walked away sad to leave him.

Hayden's POV:
I woke up early as I was still in pain when I hit my head then I heard someone running and I saw Annie come running up to me and she hugged me I was happy to see her she tried to say sorry for what happened but I stopped her as it wasn't her fault then she told me she had to leave again to quite gym and properly say goodbye so she hugged me again and said she'll see me soon and she loves me I didn't get that bit tho because she has said it to me before but as her best friend but this time it seemed different  as she didn't call me her best friend what if she did like me.

Annie's POV:
When I left the hospital I was sad I didn't want to leave him as I did love him but he didn't know that and I felt bad as it was my fault he was there as it was my friends brother that put him there but I left and was on my way to Maryland again.