Universal

Hayden's POV:
I wake up to find Annie's head on my shoulder I tried to wake her but I couldn't so I just sat there on my phone and then her friend Brenna woke up and gave me an evil look and said she's to good for you and then that's when Annie woke up.  And she shouted at Brenna saying shut up you just woke me up and that's not true no one is to good for me but I might be to good for you and then she tried going back to sleep on me I just laughed.
Annie's POV: I woke up when I heard Brenna saying to Hayden she too good for you so I shouted at him and then tried to go back to sleep and then Hayden woke me and said we have to get ready and I realised I slept on the sofa with my head on Hayden and I just smiled and went to get readyI wore this⬇️

Then I went to find Hayley I did her hair and then grabbed Jayden and ran down stairs to find everyone waiting for us so me, Hayley and Jayden just got in the car and I sat with Jayden and Hayden then I started thinking me and Katie haven't spent ...

Then I went to find Hayley I did her hair and then grabbed Jayden and ran down stairs to find everyone waiting for us so me, Hayley and Jayden just got in the car and I sat with Jayden and Hayden then I started thinking me and Katie haven't spent much time together and I don't know why I have been so busy with Hayden and Jayden and Hayley I kind of forgot about her then I look over and seems happy with her brother Brenna I guess she doesn't need me. Then we arrived and Hayley and Jayden ran out of the car so I grabbed Hayden and caught up with them and then my mum said we're first and Hayden said the haunted mansion but I didn't want to but he put his arm around me and said I'll sit with you it's good so I agreed and we went on it.  When we was on the ride I did sit with Hayden and I got sacred so I made him put his arm around me again and then when it came to the end I didn't realise my mum was vlogging us and she just laughed and said your cute Annie it wasn't that scary I just laughed and got off. Then for the rest of the rides I either sat with Hayden or Hayley or Jayden I sat with Katie for like 1 ride but she didn't really want to sit with me as she was annoyed I was with Jayden a lot more but it was an amazing day and then my mum said we was going to eat but I asked if me and Hayley could go with Hayden and Jayden on more rides and she said what about Katie, Brenna and Ryan and I said I'll meet them later and then we ran off. Then when we had been on a load of rides we decided to all buy something to eat and walk back to my house as we was all having a massive sleepover.