Prologue

Alesha Jade Salvador, the daughter of the owner of SU  is  simple and beautiful woman. She grow up without a mother on her side. Her mother dies when she was young. Kade Montefalco and Drake Montefalco were half-brothers. Kade is calm and funny while Drew is womanizer and a snobber one. Alesha and Kade were childhood bestfriends. As she finds out that her crush, Drake is Kade brother, what is she going to do?.

As Drake offers her to be his fake girlfriend in just 60 days, would she rather to accept it? As things were complicated between them, are they going to continue?. As Alesha's affection to Drake become bigger but Drake doesn't have feelings for her. The past torn them apart. Alesha's give up and Drake become broke. Are he going to chase her, just to be back to his arms? Are she willing to be with him again? Are they going to fight in the name of love?.

****************

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any, resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

P L A G R I A R I S M   I S   A   C R I M E

Rank#: 182👑
October 31, 2017💋