Important Characters

Alesha Jade Salvador
A cheerful and cute girl. A caring and loving younger sister to her brother and daughter. Are she going to love Drake even it is fake or are she going to give up the contract, just to love him real?.

Drake Montefalco
A handsome but chick magnet guy. He's dimple can attract girls and also his broad shoulders. Isang tingin mo lang, mapapanga-nga ka na. He offers a contract to Alesha. To become a fake couple in just 60 days. Are he going not to fall inlove with person during a contract? Or he would rather to give up the contract, just to have her in his arms for real.

Hailey Buenavista
A cute and childish woman. Bestfriend of Alesha. She has crush on Alesha's brother, Steve. Are she going to keep her feelings for him?. Would she really make Steven happy again?. How long she managed to hope for Steve?.

Steve Salvador
The one and only brother of Alesha. He's caring and loving. He likes to tease her sister but can't control himself if someone hurt hers. He was blinded by his past love that he can't move on. And he never see Hailey who stay on his side everytime he has a problems. Would he fall inlove to her?

Hera Wu
She has bitchy attitude and cold. But she has a hidden feelings for Drake's brother, Kade who is a smart and handsome guy in SU. The friendly guy. Are the bitchy woman change for her lover?.

Kade Montefalco
Alesha's childhood bestfriend and Drake's brother. He has feelings for Alesha but he's too late to realized it until Alesha falls inlove to Drake. A broken and hopeless guy give up for the sake of his brother. The true man gives up but still the winner for letting the person go with her truly love ones.