Chapter 7

Bradley's pov
My first day went well.If it wasn't for Luke and his goons it would have been better.I couldn't stop thinking about Tristan,Conner and James.Those guys hate me.I can't believe I've lost my only friends.I sigh heavily as I get out of bed and prepare for school.It was a Wednesday and my second day too.

I grabbed my towel and went to the boys bathroom to take a shower.

As I open the door I bump into someone.
"Hey why don't you Watch were you're-"
"Wow someone walk up on the wrong side of the bed."Luke said.I frowned.Now what does this moron want.

"Luky now is not the time."I teased.I could tell that I'm ticking him off.Which always made me happy.

"Very funny Simpson but you forgot one thing."He poked me in my chest."You're in my territory.Im the top dog and you're the stray dog.Im the king and you the slave.Im the-"

"I don't give a shit okay."I intervened."Look...This is your kingdom and I respect that but please shut you pine hole."I pushed him and made my way for the bathroom.I took my shower and returned back to my room.
It's funny how I never had a roommate.Maybe my dad warned them.I laughed at the thought as I pulled a t-shirt over my head.It was then when a knock came from the door.I pulled over a pair of trousers and unlocked the door to view my first Friend at my new school,Isabel mona.Black hair,brown eyes,short,lovely skin.Dont get me wrong I'm not falling for her I just need the company.

"Hey you."she greets as she walks into my room.I study her style for the day.Black short skirt and a pink crop top with Adidas white and black shoes.Too trendy for a nerd.

"Hey stranger how's it going?"I closed the door and turn to her.Her mate Maroon lipstick beings out her complexion more.

"I'm good...I was just hoping we walk to class together."She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sure let me just get ready."I pick up a few books from my desk,Comb my hair and we are on our way.

I open the door to our English class for her and follow her behind.As I take my seat besides her my eyes meet with Luke's.Why is he looking at me that way.I shrug and take out my note book for a preview before our English teacher shows up.

"Hey Brad. Do you have a few minutes I just wanna ask you about your old school."some blonde chic asks.I shrug knowing there's nothing to hide.I got I trouble and expelled if that's what she wants to know.

"So did your school have an A
list?"she asks out of the blues.I narrowed my eyes.I almost forgot about the A list.

"Yeah."

"Where you on it?"

"Yeah.I don't wanna brag but I was Number one."I say but hear people mummer.I guess they were listening.

"Wow really?You we're at Hollier right?"the blonde asks.I frowned as I tried to understand how she got this information.

"My daddy is the principal so I do get a lot of information.My name is Payton by the way."That makes much sense.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Payton."I give her a worm smile.

"Wow I love your accent.Its so original and totally sexy."She's loud enough for the whole class to hear.I hear a book being slammed on the desk and I turn around to face an angry Luke Hemmings.
His eyes filled with anger and i swore I saw steam coming from his ears.

"How would you like to be on the A list?"Payton finally says.
"Well I don't know...I just got here and-"
"Nonsense...You are perfect A list material."she winks at me.I swallowed hard.Oh boy this is going to be a long year.

"Well if you insist then I'm fine with it."I say and then the teacher walks in to class.

_______
The first three periods of the day went well.Im now seated in the cafeteria with Isabel.I watch closely as she packs an apple in her bag.

"What?...It's for me Evans."She noticed me looking at her.I chuckled.A few girls took a seat with us.I remember them from earlier.
"Hey isa..."Kelli says as she seats down.The other two seat too.
"Hey how did French go?"isa asked.
"Horrible...Mr Velpour hates me."She says.I can't help but chuckle.I hated French too.
"Relax...I'm sure he doesn't."isa replies.Kelli nodes.
"English went well for me...Did you check out the new sub?"Vanessa said.We all look at the teachers lounge.I can't believe they were checking out a teacher.I sighed heavily.

"Oh come on."I say.Their gaze turned to me."He's practically not your typical kind of guy."I add.Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Look who's talking."She mocked.I gave her an evil glare and sip on my milk shake.

We had an hour of free time and I spent it in the computer lab.I tried many times calling the guys but they wouldn't pick up.Even on their face time.I sigh heavily as I walk out of the lab and into the library.I grab my favorite novel,False impression,and started to read for the bazillionth time.

I was barely on the fourth page when I saw Luke and His goons walk in.A flashback appeared to me in my mind of the time we(James,conner,Tristan and I)pranked them.We didn't mean to get them expelled but hey...They had it coming.I crack a smile and it grabbed their attention.Oh shit.

"Almost didn't see you there Pocahontas."Micheal teases.His hair is now black at the roots with a royal blue color.My eyes are still glued to my book.

"He's talking to you."Ashton says."I know...I just chose to ignore."I say without looking at them.

"You have some nerve Bradl-"Micheal says but is cut by a girl who approached us.

"OMG you're only here for two days and you're number 9 on the A list."She says.I recognize her...She's the girl from my Physics class.Her blue eyes widened as she spoke and her cheekbones turned a bright pink.

"What!"Luke speaks.I just tried my best to not act over excited.I know I'll beat him at anytime.Being on the A list was my thing.

"Yeah...Most of the girls voted him super hot while the others voted cute accent."She winks at me.

Luke frowns."Impossible...Where's Payt-"
"Am right here."The blonde appears out of no where.I blink a few times before cracking a smile again.
"Pay...you cant be serious..."he says in the most pitiful voice ever.Payton smirks at me.
"Oh luky boo I can.His a student here and is A list material."She adds And smiles.I know she's trying to get to him.Who wouldn't.

"You know I'm reading a book."I say out of no where but they don't even get me.They are too busy arguing and before I knew it we Are shooed out of the room by the old hag of a librarian.I made my way to the empty lab when I hear a sweet voice. Barley a whisper.
I opened the door slowly and there She was.Singing to I'll be ready by harry styles.I got lost in her sweet melody.So perfect.At least not out of tune.

I applause as She finished singing.She turned around and that's when I noticed.Her hair,Her goofy glasses and that skin tone.Isabel!

"Okay That's a twist."I scratch my head.She unplugged her headphones and clumsily dropped who knows what was in the test tube on the floor.
Her big brown eyes widened and it looked like she was gonna hurl.

"W-what are you doing h-here?"She asked.I step into the room and take a seat next to her.

"looking for a place to read my book."I crack a smile.
"Oh."was all She said.
"You have a great voice Lisa."I say out of no where.Her cheeks turn red.
"Th-thanks."I cant believe she's too shy.Shes too hot for a nerd.Don't get me wrongly...She's not my type.