The people

"Stefan! You let him go?!" Damon's angry voice preceded his face

"Stefan! You let him go?!" Damon's angry voice preceded his face. I hid behind Stefan more, worried about everything now to come.
Stefan stood in front of me protectively. "Let me explain, Damon. Is everyone here?" Stefan asked. "Yes. They're all here." Damon replied impatiently. "Let me do the talking, okay?" Stefan smiled at me reassuringly, squeezing my hand. I gulped, nodding.
We walked into a huge living room, and I saw Damon, two dark haired males, one in his thirties and one in his teens, a peppy blonde, a sweet-looking brunette, a serious-faced dark haired girl, and a red haired young woman. I felt extremely small. The blonde and the brunette smiled kindly at me.
"Everyone, I would like to introduce you to a miracle that I thought was lost, my son Theo Henrik Salvatore." Stefan announced, sounding proud. I was overwhelmed by happiness that he accepted me for me and loved me already.
Damon, the brunette girl, the read haired girl, and the older man looked shocked, and Stefan moved slightly to reveal me. I half glared up at him playfully. "Hi Theo." the blonde girl grinned. I waved shyly at her. I hated feeling this awkward and dorky. "Son?" Damon managed to choke out. "Yes." Stefan sighed.
I looked at Damon. "And you're definitely not uncle of the year." I informed him. He spluttered incoherent protests. "Theo, these are my friends, and I hope you might think of them as yours too." Stefan smiled. "I'm Caroline." The blonde girl smiled. I liked her. "I'm Bonnie." The darker skinned girl said with a wave. I liked her too. "Nice to meet you, Theo. I'm Jeremy." The youngest boy piped up. I liked him. The sweet-faced girl smiled. "I'm Elena." I liked her. "I'm Ric." The older man added. Liked him too. "I'm Jenna." The red head smiled. I liked her as well. "And of course you know Damon." Stefan concluded. I nodded.
"Okay I can't be the only one who wants an explanation." Damon spoke up. I glared at him. "Maybe your wants aren't always everyone's priority, uncle." Caroline and Elena gave Damon grins. "Burn!" Elena drawled. I smirked proudly. "I like you." Ric and Jenna grinned in sync. Both of them blushed at speaking as one.
Stefan beamed, happy we were all getting along. "I'll be right back." Stefan said. I looked at him, startled. "I'm just going to the kitchen, Theo." he chuckled. Caroline laughed.
I slowly went to sit with her and Bonnie, wanting nothing more than to curl up in a ball and die. "Are you anything supernatural?" Caroline asked eagerly. I shrugged. "I'm definitely part vampire, but I was bitten by a werewolf at a young age. I think I was eight." I said honestly. "Bitten by a werewolf?" Elena asked. I nodded.
"An alpha. He wanted to expand his pack. Shouldn't have chosen such a born omega."
I remembered that night with hatred.
"Okay explain your supernatural." Jenna requested. I shrugged. "Sure."