Plot Twist?

Hayden had to leave. So I was by myself. I needed to call Brooke. I hop off the couch and grab my phone and ring Brooke.
B- Hello?
A- Brooke! It's Annie!
B- Annie! Oh my goodness! It's been like forever!!
A- I know! I miss you sooooo crazy much! But I need your help
B- Anything for my best friend. What do you need?
A- Ummm... I don't know how to put this..
B- Just say it. I won't judge.
I take a deep breathe.
A- Okay, so you know how I'm very picky when it comes to boys? Well, I met this boy. His names Hayden Summerall. He's super cute and kind. Today, I was having headaches and-
B- Wait wait wait. Did you say headaches?
A- ugh yeah. Why is that important?
B- N-Nothing. Continue
A- Anyways, he came over and brought me a teddy bear and a card. But the problem is that he has a girlfriend. What do I do
B- Well, from what I hear, your jealous.
A- Mhm
B- Try to impress him
A- okay. I can give it a shot. Thanks Brooke. Miss you!
B- Bye Anns! Miss you!
I ended the call. Why was Brooke so worried when I had headaches. Then again, aunt Melissa gave me a look too when I said headaches... whatever.
Brooke's POV(long time, I know)
Oh. My. God. Annie's having headaches! No no no no no no no. I run all the way to Mr. LeBlancs farm. When I run there, I see him milking cows. "Mr. LeBlanc! Caleb! Hurry!! It's urgent!" I say. Caleb comes out of the horse stables and Mr.LeBlanc behind him. "Brooke sweetie, what's wrong?" Mr.LeBlanc asks me. "It's Annie. She said she's having headaches. You don't think it's because of..." I was cut off by Mr.LeBlanc. "I think it's time we tell her. She's old enough."
Annie's POV
Aunt Melissa comes home from work. I get ready for the sleepover. I put my stuff in a bag. I've never really actually had a sleepover. I mean, I've had one with Brooke, but I don't think it counts if you play with pigs and get dirty...
Anyways! Aunt Melissa told me all the do's and don'ts for a sleepover. I was putting my pjs into the bag when my phone ringed. It was a message from Hayden
Hayden- I broke up with Kenzie 💔
Annie- Why? What happened?! Are you okay?
Hayden- You didn't tell me Kenzie was being rude to you the other day at the skating park. I can't have my girlfriend being mean to my friends. I didn't really like her anyway
Annie- Oh. Thanks. You do know that she's going to be at the sleepover... right?
Hayden- Yeah. I'll keep my distance
Annie- Okay. See you there 💜
Hayden- Bye Anns 💜
HE BROKE UP WITH HER!!! YAY! I did a little happy dance. AND WE SENT HEARTS TO EACHOTHER!! Ahhhh. The little things. Eek! "Annie! Come on!" Aunt Melissa yells. "Coming!" I grab my bag and walk outside of my room with the biggest smile on my face. "Uh, are you okay sweetie? What's the smile about?" She says putting on her boot. "Nothing. Just, excited." She smiles back and we head off.

Your welcome for the extra chapter 😁