Chapter 1

"It's just for a day. I hope you'll enjoy the experience!" Your mum says as she hugs you tightly. The school grounds loom at you. You've never really liked going to an actual school, but there's always the first shot. You walk across the oval, hugging your books to your chest. Moving to a city is hard, but moving to a new country is even more frightening. It's your first time in an actual school, in China. You're of Chinese background, but you've always lived in Australia and you're incredibly nervous that you won't keep up with the homework.
Students rush pass to class, and you're standing there in a nervous wreck. Where do I go? What do I do? You nervously think. You quickly walk into a classroom and hopes that it's your class. It happens to be so.
"Good morning class," the teacher says to the class, "we have a new student who's trialing out our school for the day." Then she turns to you and says, "we hope you enjoy the day with us. Can you please introduce yourself?"
You nervously hold your borrowed books in your hands and say in Chinese, "my name is Y/N. I'm 15 years old who's obsessed with books." You chuckle to yourself then continue, "I love reading, it's my favourite hobby. Writing is really fun too as you're letting your words pour out on the pages. Yes, I enjoy doing other things as well, Like listening to music, singing, dancing and definitely playing the piano. I hope it'll be a fun day for me and thank you for having me here!" You smile and the teacher gestures you to a spot next to a small girl.
You look around the classroom. There are a boys and girls, all wearing the same formal uniform. You stand out. You're wearing a tied bright red shirt with short black shorts. You listen intensively to what the teacher is saying and hoping you'd understand well enough.
After a drooling first period, a second teacher comes in and takes the class. You introduce yourself again and sit down. Other boys and girls continue to do their work and chatter a little. You nudge the person next you, "hey. Can I please borrow one of your worksheets?" The girl smiles and says, "of course." She hands you a sheet and you continue your work.
Suddenly, the teachers stands up from her desk. "Students, we've got some special visitors. They've asked us to be part of their music video and I think it'll be a great opportunity to be part of the musical arts." There is an excited buzz in the classroom as students slowly start to pour out. You're really confused but you trail behind the girl who sits beside you. Everyone slowly walks into the theatrical rooms, chatting and whispering. You overhear a word: TFBOYS. Who are they? What? You think as you sit down on the seats facing the stage.