Chapter 2

A director, you think, stands up on the stage and addresses everyone the process of filming the music video. Apparently, only the girls are allowed to be in it and act crazy for TFBOYS. You slowly smile to yourself, Who even are they? Are they even cute? You chuckle and realise that you're still holding one of your books. Everyone starts to move out the chairs and the staff starts to position the students in different places. You look around to see if you can spot TFBOYS. No luck.
A short and stout little man walks up to you and frowns, "Miss, are you even from this school?" You say, "no.. but.."
He cuts you off and says, "sorry miss, but we can't have you on set because you're not wearing the school uniform."
You sigh. You really want to be part of it, and sing and dance and be part of the music, but now you're lead to the backstage area. You see a tall and lean guy frown at the little man but the resume to whatever he's doing.
You find a seat and sits down. Opening the book, you start to read, but inside you're still feeling disappointed that you didn't see TFBOYS and couldn't be part of the music video. With not much energy to continue reading the book, you start to wander around. You can still hear the song playing and the girls screaming when they see TFBOYS come out. Suddenly, something catches your eye. A piano and a dance room. Perfect.
Walking inside, you place your book quickly outside the door. You sit down and start to play softly, feeling the music inside of you and listening to the sweet tunes coming out of the instrument. You play for a while and stop. Slowly, you walk to the centre of the dance floor, starts to hum to yourself, and busts out some epic dance moves. You feel the movement rushing in your arms and you feel the beat pulsing in your heart. Your eyes close as you continue to dance and sing.
Someone coughs. You suddenly turn around, twisting your neck a little, to see who coughed. The same tall and lean boy stands against the door frame holding your book. He's the same guy who frowned at the little man who kicked you out. "Who are you?" You both stutter in a startled way. He pauses, his face still cool and indifferent.
"Your music is wonderful," he compliments and stares at you intently with his dark yet warm eyes. You shudder slightly and smile, "thank you." He walks over and hands the book to you, "is this yours?" You nod and take it.
"I'm Y/N by the way," you say.
"Hey Y/N. My name is Jackson Yi," he says, smiling.