imagine - t h r e e

Lauren's P.O.V.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

I was woken by the sound of some sort of alarm going off. I felt around next to me for Y/N but she wasn't there. I sat up and then I recognised the sound as the fire alarm and I shot out of bed and ran down the stairs to find Y/N in the kitchen.

"What are you doing babe?" I asked her slight worry evident in my voice.

"Lauren!" Y/N jumped in surprise, "I was, uh, trying to make cupcakes for my cupcake,"

I laughed as I saw the tray of crisp, burnt cupcakes she put on the bench and the smoke pouring out of the oven but smiled at what she had said.

"I wanted to make up for having to go to work on your birthday," Y/N pouted as I walked over to her and embraced her.

"Like I said before it's fine. We can always spend the night together," I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Y/N laughed and pecked my lips gently.

"But don't fear babe I wouldn't let you spend your birthday on your own," the doorbell rang and I raised my eyebrows at her, "I got Dinah and Normani to spend the day with you!"

The door opened and I was taken from Y/N and tackled in a hug from both D and Mani.

"Happy Birthday Lauser," Dinah said.

"Happy Birthday Laur. We're going to make it the best day ever!" Mani said excitedly.

"We got so much planned so go get yo ess ready Lauser," Dinah ushered me up the stairs but I slipped back past her and embraced Y/N in a hug one last time.

"When do you have to leave?"

"I gotta go now baby. But I'll see you soon," We locked our lips together in a slow and sweet kiss until Dinah cleared her throat.

"I'll miss you," I whined.

"I'll miss you more," Y/N blew me a kiss before leaving.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I felt bad for lying to Lauren but I had to or else I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted for her birthday.

Als: Did you get out of there without spilling the secret?

Y/N: Of course. I'm more worried Mani is going to spill

Als: Tell me why we chose Mani and Dinah instead of me

Y/N: I really don't feel like cleaning up glitter for a week

Als: Well hurry up and get over here and let me in

I drove over to my parents house. My parents are letting me use their house for the party since Lauren very kindly brought them tickets for a holiday to Paris so they said it was the least they could do. My parents are very fond of Lauren and have supported us since day one.

"Y/N you're finally here!" Ally said excitedly and tackled me in a hug.

I smiled in amusement at Ally.

"Well lets get this party started," I joked as I let us all in.

*skip an hour*

"How we looking Als?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Just about to put the party pies in,"

"Maybe if the singing thing dies off then you'll be able to become our personal chef," I joked which resulted in a frozen pie being thrown in my face.

"Well that was rude," I whined and walked out to go hang up the fairy lights.

Lauren's P.O.V

"Do you guys even know where you're going?" I asked the pair.

We had been going around the block for about an hour now. I doubted they actually had anything planned.

"Yep, you just got to wait, we'll be there soon,"

"And by soon you mean in another couple laps of the same block?"

My comment earned a glare from Dinah so I went back to my phone.

Laur: I'm bored and I miss youuu

Y/N: I miss you tooo

Y/N: But I thought those two would keep you on your toes all day!

Laur: We've been driving the same block for an hour

Laur: Pls come save me

Y/N: I wish I could but I gotta get back to work now

Y/N: I love you and I'll be with you soon

I wish Y/N could have spent today with me but I get to see her tonight so it's still better than nothing.

I noticed Dinah give Mani a tap on the leg and we suddenly pulled over.

"Okay Lauser put this on," I gave Dinah a confused look as she handed me a blindfold, "Just do it because like we said have things planned but you'll know as soon as we start moving,"

I put the blindfold on and the car started moving. My mind kept trying to pick at where we could be going to but I couldn't pick out one particular place or thing.

The car stopped and Dinah helped me out of the car and into wherever we were.

"Where are we?" I whined.

"Sorry Laur but you'll know soon," I pouted but it didn't affect Dinah.

"Okay Laur take off the blindfold in...."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"SUPRISE!!" I heard multiple people yell as they all jumped out from where they were hiding.

"Happy Birthday Beautiful," I was smiling and in so much shock that I didn't even realise my girlfriend was right in front of me.

"Happy Birthday Lo," I finally snapped out and heard her as she embraced me in a tight hug.

"Did you organise this?" I asked her and she nodded, "thank you so much! This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me!" I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down for a hard passionate kiss.

"As much as I love this thank you, you should thank Ally since she helped but not in the same way," Y/N pecked my lips and let me go as I turned around and was greeted with the girls.

"Happy Birthday Mami," Ally hugged me painfully tight.

"Als, can't breathe," I playfully wheezed out, "Thank you for helping Y/N with this,"

"It was her idea she just needed the skills to cook the food," Ally joked.

"Should have seen her cupcakes this morning. Burnt with smoke pouring out the oven," We all laughed.

"Heyy," I heard Y/N whine.

"It's the truth," I shrugged and kissed her pout away.

"LET'S GO GET DRINKS AND CELEBRATE!" Lauren ran off to get drinks.

AN: I'm that type of person who posts birthday imagines no where near their actual birthdays. 

Anywayyy this is changed a lot but hope its still enjoyable! :) more to come

- Brooke xx