Acqusition deals

It is not so popular to merge or do the acquisition in the domestic market. It is dominated by state owned enterprises or public companies.
It is rare to do so right now. Some undeveloped area might enjoy different policy to list their companies due to the specific demand of the market. It is hard to get the numbers from the public.
If there are businesses, it must have the market. The merge or acquisition must occur. It is a circle.
We set up a team, doing that. We try to improve our management standard, cash flow to do the work. Everybody feels scared except me. The Chinese counterpart barely did that before.
People feel scared, not only because of experience, that is because of lack of knowledge. They simply don't know what to do.
I am the leader of my group. I study and move things forward every day.
The tool is so important in our life. I figure out the most powerful tool and try to be a master of it.
People are honest and kind in most of times, it is natural. It takes more energy to hide and cheat. It has more risk. Not a lot of people they have the courage to do that. I am not saying, no one does that, but people are just not pure good or bad measured, mix spirit.
If a person is pure good or bad, that is not true or fake.
China is a huge country, it has the contribution of Manchuria, Mongols, etc. The current communists are mix spirit from all Chinese without rate, it is an improvement of the society.
Mao was a rebeller, it was an new idea to build the county. No one is perfect and can last forever. Everything has a life.
The only way to the prosperous is by innovation and adapt to the changes. The old method could have some function but not forever.
China communism has lasted 80 years. It has reformed a lot. The ducal system of the economy might be good with some cushions of inflation. The people are normal mind under the stable policy and can be more dumb in the human's measurement.