Day 17

"Luke, this is Chelsea, Lea, and Georgia." Blaze introduced the three girls, trying to ignore them checking him out. She clenched her jaw, and he stuck his hand out for them to shake, and if she knew her friends, which she did, then she knew they would pull him in for hugs. Which Georgia does, but the other don't, to her surprise.

"Hi, I'm Luke. It's really nice to meet you guys." He smiled, and Blaze could swear she heard Georgia swoon. She rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I'm Lea." She petite blonde smiled, pulling her curls to the side.

"I'm Chelsea." The tall girl with black hair waved, moving closer to Blaze's size. "Calm down. Don't hit her." She whispered, and Blaze laughed. Luke looked over to her, and grinned at her.

"Hiya, I'm Georgia." The redhead fluttered her eyelashes, and Chelsea grabbed Blaze's hand.

"I'm Luke."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked, and Blaze scoffed at the fact she didn't even try to be subtle.

"Uh... Um... Yes." Luke blurted, and the other girls looked at him in surprise. "Blaze, I have to be home be four, will you come with me?" He asked, but his eyes were pleading. She silently nodded, and they walked out of the backyard together. The three girls called out goodbyes behind them.

"Why didn't I know about this girlfriend of yours?" Blaze asked, and Luke shook his head.

"There's not one."

"What? Why didn't you say that in the first place?" She asked, and he shrugged.

"Georgia scares me." He said, and she laughed.

"Aw, poor Luke. Scared of a five and a half foot girl."

"Shut up." He laughed.

That was the day Luke Hemmings met her friends.