Prologue The Legend Begins

Noise....People.....and decaying bodies everywhere. This was a day of sadness and depression for the Chronians. These great people just won a war against The Leivuls, a evil and destructive demon race.

    But had lost too many to call it a victory.

    This day was going to soon be over for every Chronian alive, but one. This is how.

    Chaos and the sounds of screams echoing, this was a place of no rest yet a young Chronian lived there. He lived in a prison. Surrounded by bloodthirsty killers and robbers.

    There was a temporary guard that was a Yardrat named Minko. He was a powerful fighter, but what was impressive was his speed.

    He invented a technique that allowed one to move anywhere instantly. It was called Instant Transmission.

    Minko took the job because he wanted to spread his peoples' peace to the ones responsible for the chaos on the planet Chronic.

    Since Minko was a skilled fighter, he could sense energy. He had a bad feeling because the Leivuls have never lost a planetary war before and they hold strong, destructive grudges.

    And out of nowhere there was a spike of energy unlike anything Minko has ever felt before. But, he knew what was happening.

    The Leivuls leader Samrix shot a full power Concussion Blast at Planet Chronic with enough unstable energy to incinerate the planet.

    Minko had less then a minute to get off planet, but something stopped him from leaving immediately. He sensed someone close enough to rescue.

    It was the young Chronian who lived in the prison.

    Before the young Chronian could realize what was happening, he was on a planet he did not know with Minko at his side. Smiling with relief. 

    Planet Yardrat.......A planet of peace and tranquility.

    Thriving civilizations all around with the planets immense natural beauty accompanying it to make a the perfect place to live.

    This was Minkos' home planet.

    But, what Minko didn't realize was that he saved a Chronian with a killer inside.