Chapter One A New Home

"Where...where..are we?" the young Chronian ask with much confusion.

    "We are on my home planet, Yardrat." Replied Minko extremely relieved

    "Yardrat?" Said the young Chronian with a scared tone

    "Yes, Yardrat."Minko confirmed with a little more comforting voice

    "I lived in a prison full of guys from all over the universe, but I never heard of Yardrat." Said the young Chronian feeling a little skeptical of the situation.

    "That is because it is on the edge of the universe, we go any farther we will be in universe five."Answered Minko

    "By the way, what is your name?" asked Minko feeling rude not asking before hand.

    "Oh my name is Samay Hatyaara." Answered Samay.

    "I was named by a Kanassan a race that can see the fut-"

    "Samay, I know what a Kanassan is. Minko said interrupting Samay "I have been to their home before."

    "Sorry I didn't know.....I..I......I." studdered Samay while cracking.

    (What how is this possible! The power...th..the energy coming from this kid is unbelievable!) Minko thought to himself feeling Samay power become unstable

    "It's ok, just calm down, I'll take care of you." Minko assured "Everything is going to be ok."

    "Thank you uhh.....Mr. Yardrat?" Samay answer politely but unsure.

    "My name is Minko, it means the one with cosmic speed." Answered Minko with his head held high.

    (I hate acting prideful, but I have to, this kid is stronger then me AND unstable. I have to act like I know without a doubt that I am stronger than him just to be safe.) Minko communed with himself.

    "Are you sure it's ok for me stay here with you?" Asked Samay looking for assurance.

    "Yes I am, I live alone so there is plenty of room for you." Minko replied

    "You are a really amazing fighter...right?" Samay asked nervously trying not to seem too hasty.

    "Yes I am, the best on my planet and a few others too." Minko answered trying to be humble "Why do you ask?"

    "I want to learn the ways of combat so, I can be the best there is." Samay said while being embarrassed "So I was thinking...can.....you..teach me maybe?"

    "Yes I will train you since asked nicely." Minko said with a grin that could make anyone feel better.

    "YES YES YES, Thank you so much so much Minko!" Samay yelled in excitement and accidentally raising his power to the point it scared Minko slightly

    "It's getting late, you need to go to bed." Minko said softly while leading Samay to his room.

    "Do I have to go to bed NOW?" Samay protested

    "Yes Samay, you need all the rest you can get for the training tomorrow." Replied Minko struggling to not giggle.

    "Ok I will, good night Minko."

    "Good night Samay." Minko replied back

    "Hey Minko..."

    "Yes Samay?"

    "Thank you for saving me....I....I..I just-"

    "I understand, and you welcome. Now good night Samay."

    "Good night Minko" Samay whispered and fell asleep.