DONT CHOOSE LOOKS OVER LOVE, HAPPINESS, PERSONALITY. YOU WONT LAST THE WEEK

DONT CHOOSE LOOKS OVER PERSONALITY, LOVE, TRUTH, HAPPINESS. YOU WONT SURVIVE THE WEEK

''FREEEAAAKKKKYYY EMO ALERT'' ''EW WARTS SOOOO DIGUSTING. LITTLE FREAK'' tarnie snickered to her posse bout me. ugh sooo hated her.

''shut up tarne. stop beng soo frinkin evil'' omg. no one defends me not popular people or nerds. but to hear the words come out of tarnie the teenage dog's boyfriends mouth. telling the most popular girl n school to shut up. to stop being evil. WOW i wouldnt have cared really but it was coming from the hottest guy in the school. jace with the nicely tanned bod. 6 pack. beautiful blonde hair piercing blue eyes. his muscles showing through his school shirt. his sleeves rolled up. and blazer n hand. hottie alert. BAD BRAIN. SHUT UP DONT THINK LKE THAT. HES JUST THE AVERAGE TEEN. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT. NAUGHTY.

oh yeah before i go any further i will tell you a little bit about myself. and the hell hole called school in year 9

my name is katia i am 14 years old and in year nine. i am a emo [no i do not slit my wrists or try to commit suicide]. i have dirty multitoned blonde hair almost grey eyes and yes you guessed i have warts on my hands. who cares? everyone but me. oh i forgot my looks. i am not skinny or fat i am a average size well im pretty small at 150 cm high about 4 ft 8. i dont go out the house wthout mascara eyeliner and my favourite red lipstick. [unless im at school then i wipe it of]. people say i am a freak i say i am who iam. a small girl with dark circles under the eyes.

SCHOOL

I walked passed tarnie and her possie ''tarty tarnie'' i whispered. then giggled quietly.

''watcha say freak'' i turned around to find tarnie in my face. her perfume overpowering. making me step back. cough cough cough. i could taste it

''i said you looked very nice today'' i said innocently.

''really?'' she snickered

''hey dont hate me cause ya aint me'' i turned to jace

''when she dumps ya ill be here for ya. infact anytime you want fun away from malibu barbie come see me. anytime you like'' i turned away and burst into a fit of giggles. i heard his smexy voice whisper. ''i might just take you up on the offer'' omg what the hell. he was tottally seriouse.

i turned and flashed a grn at him. then winked at tarnie.

''thats it were finished'' tarnie screamed and stormed off.

''thats the most sensble thing you said all day'' jace yelled after her.

fase one to annoy tarnie complete i whispered to myself as i oulled my bench bag over my head. i heard footsteps pick up there pace till someone was behind me. some one tapped me on the shoulder.

who is it you say? thnk you know? maybe jace maybe frank billy or another nerd. or a perve ya never now