soorry its late :[

''like what?'' why did the one who had stopped me from escaping earlier have to be soo damn hot? oh well im glad he spoke i loved the sound of his voice already. the hair the eyes the muscles. SHUT THE FLIP UP. BAD BRAIN NAUGHTY BRAIN. STOP IT NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BRAIN. i mentally cursed myself.

''i want freedom. and some money each week. i work for money not for free why should you be so different'' that was two of my demands.

''i agree with the money but the freedom couldbe a problem unless you tell me forehand'' the leader was staring in my eyes.

''ok then um... when exactly are we leaving?'' i didnt want it to be right now i wanted time to think.

''in three hours. we will visit the shops look for some suitable black clothes for you and then we'll come and get you''

''wait...wait... wait you wont be picking my clothes for me. i will wear what i want'' no one tells me what to wear.

''its procedure'' phsyco growled.

''fine but i wont wear them. unless....''

''unless what?''

''i want them to be with my taste'' i had specific things i had to have.

''what are they?'' yay i might get my way.

''i want them to be knee length. no pencil skirts. red or purple through them. cloak. stilletoes or converse for the shoes. and lace up backs. mostly lace ok?'' i ordered

''are you gothic or something?'' the hottie asked politely.

''emo. to be precise'' i loooked up at the sky.

''ahh cute'' he sighed.

''go one then u wanna go to shop ecetra ecetra go goo go on i want some time to be alone'' i hushed them towards the door.

''master maybe i should stay just incase..'' the pretty boy inclined his head towards me. i wanted to lunge. my anger started to take over.