love not looks or popularity.

i turned round to see jef. the school swat.bad acne, glasses, braces tie done upp sooo tight. cut of oxygen and circulation in the neck. strangulation wthout the rope or help.

''he....hh....he...helloo. katia'' his dorky voice stammered.

''watcha want jef'' did i want to know? u guessed it no.

''i was...wonderin if you...w...wanted to go out sometime?'' ha haha seriously? did he have to ask for the 30th time this year alone.

''hahahahahahahahaha. no way'' i walked off but he caught up wth me.will he ever leave me alone?

''why not?'' will he leave me alone. one guess. one answer. did you get it right. yep the answer was NO!!!!!!!!!

before i could respond jace barged passed jef and put his arm around my shoulders. what the hell was he doing?

''because she's mine'' he growled. over protective or wat. or jelous or wierd or a gud actor.

''umm. id better go'' he ran off yippee no more jef.

''you do that'' jace yelled after him.

''what are you doin?'' i stared at him.

''im hanging round with you'' he grinned. ugh soo smexy.

''why your popular. and fit. im emo. got warts and ugly. soo why?'' i demanded pulling his arm of me.

''hello. fit bod, muscular. blonde hair, beautiful eyes'' i stated ''tottally fit'' oh no''i did not just say that'' i screeched.

''hhhmmm fit muscular boy needs new girlfriend'' he purred ugh on the rebound.

''more like arrogent idiot. yes i agree you are fit but is on the rebound. just cause i am the only girl you havnt been with or gotten into my pants dnt mean u eva will. i aint a rebound girl'' i wanted to punch hm but if did i wouldnt stop. he thought i would say yes well i think not .

''hey imnot on the rebound. i didnt have a choice but be with her. i had no ultimatum'' he frowned ooohhh he made me so frickin angry.

''u now watt i believe you'' i put on my very unrecognisable sweet voice. ''do i get a hug?'' i asked innocently

he gave me a long hug. i took my chance then. i pulled my knee up and kneed him in the balls. bullseye.

''im not ur little rebound girl. you sick perv'' i spat at him

''oooowwwww'' he cred curling over himself. i ran nto the school and straight to form. i hope he got the hint and wont notice me.

JACE'S POV

why the hell did i have to rush into things with her. why cant i act cool and be myselfnfront of her. im always acting stupid when i see her. why? well today i got dumped [not a bad thing. but a good thing]saved katia from jef [mostly through jelousy] and got kicked in the balls for being a idiot. [painfull. very panfull]. ''ring ring ring ring'' there goes the school bell. ugh form wait katia +form + me = talking. oh yeah

i walked through the door to see katia in her usual spot [a two people desk in a dark corner at the back of the room] my mates stared at me as i passed there table and sat next to her.

''watcha want jace'' she growled. great i had seriously annoyed her

''i want to talk'' i smiled a small smile to test her.

KATIAS POV

what does she say??? i know know do you no hahahahha find out soon

''you think im fit?''