Prologue

His dark hazel stare continued to consume my soul as I stared back at him.

There's no way I can look away from him now, even if I wanted to.

I feel exhausted, drained, embarrassed to do so.

After what we've done, after what he'd done to me just now.

A droplet of sweat made its way down his temple as his open mouth breathed inches away from me.

Involuntarily, my eyes were able to snatch a look at his perfectly carved pinkish lips.

Oh how they have been so commanding, wild, passionate, eager, and playful a while ago as he devoured mine.

The stench in this small claustrophobic room was evidence enough of the exploit we did.

And it was far from disgusting, nauseating and vile in my mind.

For me it was beautiful..perfect.

The heat of the summer season relentlessly made its way down our school, travelling pass the corridors and hallways to this small janitor's closet attacking our naked skin.

And for the first time, I didn't complain.

I actually am grateful for its occurrence.

For it makes this situation we have more exciting..more heated.

And to protest would be such a bother.

I bit my lip as I realized I wanted those gorgeous pair of lustful looking lips to engulf my needy mouth again.

I wanted to touch his damp face and make the first move as the urge heightened in this small space.

But then I realized, he still had taken hold of me arms.

I felt a sinking feeling rising in my chest.

If only I was free from his hold, I could return the lust he made me feel.

I wanted to serve him this time..my way.

Of course I wouldn't mind a second round.

He cleared his throat snapping me out of the thought.

I was staring back at him again.

He obviously wanted my attention once more.

And I didn't resist.. I'm never planning to.

I stare back at those lust-filled brown eyes of his.

And all I could feel was the power they had, controlling my every being.

And all at once all the dirty thoughts I have bound in my brain seconds ago were wiped out immediately as he yet again pinned me in my place with his stare.

There's no doubt about it.

I'm spellbound.

And there's no way I'm gonna get out of this trance he had put me into.

And, honestly, all I wanted was to just surrender.

Sure, this was a dangerous and a spontaneous affair.

But why would I make effort to refuse all this... when after all, this is what I've been waiting for?

++++

Heya there, dear reader! You're about to read a fanfic I've written out of nowhere. The idea of this one came out of thin air while I was doing stuff I can't really remember. It just happened!

But anyways, this is about Niall landing himself into Zayn's arms in ways he never imagined he'd do in his lifetime. How, you ask? Well you'll have to read the whole fic to know the answer to that. This is supposed to be a one shot-ish fic originally, but then my hands typed away like so wild I had to remind myself at some point to stop and breathe. I am so obsessed with Ziall, you have no idea! But I must warn you, this is, I think, the smuttiest Ziall fanfic I've ever wrote. I did include erotica in here so if you're uncomfortable reading that kind of stuff, I don't recommend you continuing on reading this.

And I would really like everyone who reads this to please drop a comment and freaking tell me something! I've been really dreading to hear from you guys! I really badly want to see comments on this, I really do..and for the next fanfics I'll upload soon. So..yeah.. I'm basically begging you on bended knees right now. Drop a comment. Give some votes. And following me would really reallyreally make me a happy bitch.

Please make me a happy bitch :)

-A X O L U S