THE NINJA

*baaaaaam!*

I sat up straight as soon as the impact brought me back to life.

Wooh!

Still alive!

I rubbed my eyes and realized a book had a dramatic fall from its shelf landing straight down on me.

And it was a big ass book..it’s something called an Atlas.

I must’ve dozed off for a while as I felt my neck sore and my head and body heavy with exhaustion.

I yawned, stretching my arms and legs at the process.

I realized another book was in contact with me, but it was placed safely on my lap and was opened in half, it was a novel about the Greek gods and goddesses and I was on the part of the Trojan war.

I must’ve been reading it before I slept.

For three fucking hours!

It’s 5:39 on my digital watch.

Oh shit!

I’ve missed the bus.

Now I have to walk home.

*sighs*

What a perfect way to complete my already perfect day.

(A/N: I smell perfect rhyming here… XP)

I stood up and placed the books on their proper places and then made my way out of there.

I realized the librarian is gone as well.

Now I feel alone.

I made my way out of the library and stumbled tiredly towards the hallways.

It was already dimming outside with the sun setting early.

I lazily dragged my ass towards the exit feeling really tired.

It must’ve been from all the running.

Clearly, not a soul is in sight.

Everyone is already on their way home or maybe even some of them are already at home by now while I, the luckiest teen in the world at the moment, am still lingering in the school when he should not be.

I stopped at my tracks as I saw a very distracting image from the corner of my eye.

I looked towards it and I realized I was standing in front of my locker.

And another paper was on it.