THE SLUT HAVE TO THINK TOO, YOU KNOW

I looked up at him and the last thing I remember was a pair of brown eyes darting a death glare at the iPhone in his hand.

I gulped hard.

He’s mad.

At who?

At me?

At Josh?

At my phone..for interrupting such a beautiful spontaneous sexy encounter?

The answer came to me when suddenly an image of a lost and worried Josh appeared at the small faded glass square window of the closet door.

Shit!

He’s behind the door!

And he had his phone against his ear!

And I can tell Zayn’sreally hating on him right now.

He was looking around him and oh my gosh did I nearly die when he somehow managed to look at the door of this small room..stared at it quite a few seconds before shrugging it off.

Phew!

He must’ve thought there’s no way the proper and always-groomed Niall Horan wouldn’t dare entering such a small dirty space.

Ha! Was he wrong..

I thought when my voicemail started echoing from his phone he would go..but no he fucking did not!

Sweat started oozing from my body as the possibility of him busting me and Zayn at this position attacked my mind.

Thank God my iPhone was only set for vibration today coz if it played my damned ring tone..fuck me, goodbye Earth! I’m moving to Mars!

If either of us moved an inch, and even huffed a breath, he would definitely open this door and..VOILA!

Behold the slutty dirty side of your bestfriend, Josh!

Zayn’s strange angry composure is about to explode as Josh’s persistence continued.

He’s making another call!

And before it even vibrated, my phone was thrown against the wall then landed in a horrible fall on the floor scattering its parts around the small room at the process.

I was left wide-eyed shock at the sudden outburst.

Oh no!

My phoooooooooooooooooooone!

It’s..it’s.. it’s gone!

I looked up at him with a deadly glare but he glared back at me, poison hinted on his eyes.

I gulped.

My glare just got owned by his glare.

Even I don’t have the right to get mad after what he did!

Pffft!

“Dammit!”

Josh suddenly exclaimed outside making us both look at him getting really annoyed at my unresponsiveness, I guess.

Well, news flash Josh, I’m also really getting annoyed by you still standing outside!

A missed call means no, okay?!

Maybe he’s just worried and at least had the decency to care about your whereabouts, bitch! How about showing some appreciation for the guy who stood by you for years while you just got sucked up to a guy who you didn’t even talked to for years and out of nowhere, just engages you into a slutty sexual fling coz you think it’s his revenge towards your dumbness this morning?

My mind scolded me making me double think.

He’s got a point.

But man, I’m about to have the most exciting sexual encounter ever!

Don’t ruin this for me, Josh!

I know you’re worried about me but please let him fuck me!

My slutty entrance is so wet and ready!

Please!

Go and let’s talk tomorrow..if I won’t be sore and limping, that is.

Thankfully, he listened to my silent prayers and then started walking away with his head hung in defeat.

It actually felt painful seeing him with that face.

He’s so unnecessarily handsome and cute and cuddly right at that point that I almost regret I sent those rude silent prayers.

I sighed.

From almost being caught but mostly because my bestfriend is sending me weird twisted signals which make me double think about this.

Is this what I really want?

++++

Uuggh! Another short chappie.

I dunno.

I am at loss of words and shit.

I think I need my brain back!

*sigh*

But the next few ones areloooooooooooooooooong and I think they’re really hard as well.

Just read on and see why.

You know you love me,

xoxo

-A X O L U S

(as usual, do comment, vote and follow a brainless bitch)