THE SEXGOD

Suddenly, my excitement started to recede as Josh’s action dawned me.

Maybe he likes me!

I mean, that would explain his weird hugging and kissing thing at the cafeteria.

He never did that before!

Let alone, we were in public that time.

Sure, he was sweet at me always but never really flaunted it around like a maniac.

He was just so close to me and it felt normal.

But now, he did another first!

I’ve never seen him so, I dunno, worried about where I could possibly be!

Sure he did came around looking for me a few times after school before, but only if he lost his drumsticks and wants me to hunt those two wooden skinny sticks in this big ass school.

Maybe he’s especially worried because he knows what you might be facing..coz, duh, Zayn Malik is at your ass?

He might probably know how his wrath would turn out.

My mind started rationalizing.

But something about Josh’s eyes distorts my theory.

Maybe he does like me!

But… why now?

Why now when he had all the chances to tell me before!?

Before I met this sex god behind me?

But then again, Zayn didn’t even showany signals before this.

Hell, he nevereven talkedto me!

Although I’ve been very sort of obsessive and observant about him since his genes and hormones decided forming him into this bad boy alpha male.

Yes, you read that right.

I, Niall James Horan, the most screwed up individual breathing, am deeply crushing on the owner of the boner against my jeans for at least four years now.

I didn’t even know it but suddenly I was crushing on him just by that walk he did in front of my house that morning with only his sweatpants hanging from his hips.

Oh yeah, he had some bulge in there too that left so little to imagination so you might imagine how I might have been drooling at 4:00 AM.

I was very sleepless that time..and boy did I become insomniac after that!

Since then I had channeled my stalker on!

But maintained a very effective uninterested façade around school coz FYI half the school already had their bodies reserved just for his penetration..and they are not only girls.

I know I just did the worst way to interact with your man-crush this morning on my first period but..at least I got his attention, right?

But what about Josh?

Wouldn’t you want to give him a chance?

It’s unfair, you see.

You let Zayn touch you even if you’re not sure if he really likes you like beyond this exotic endeavor.

While Josh is practically throwing himself right at you!

And you’re here, throwing yourself at Zayn!

Are you sure after this, Zayn’s going to even talk to you..or even look at you.. or worst, even remember you?

You know how famous he is..arrogance is basically his thing.