The Journey

As the wind blows through the windows with a breeze and a fresh morning to start my day."Kring kring!",the alarm goes,"Woof woof",the dogs bark.The smell of pancakes and bacons dor breakfast just made my day even better."To be young and in love in New York City",I sang while riding my bike to school with my two bestfriends,Mac and Felisha.We were best friends since 2nd grade.As soon as we arrived at school,parked our bikes and here we are,Northwood High.We head to our lockers and chit-chat before going to class.

"I need to go to the ladies",I said as I ran quickly to the
bathroom."Okay,we'll see you during recess",yelled Felisha.As soon as I finished my business in the bathroom,as I walked through the office,a guy with a perfect pair of sunglasses and a perfect pair of boots passed by me and went to the office.
"Wait a minute,is he new?",I talked to myself. "Whatever".I rushed to the classroom like a cheetah as I was late.Mrs Ceaser was not happy.She only yells at me whenever I'm late.

As soon as the clock strikes 12 and bell rang,Felisha,Mac and I went to cafeteria to get us some food.Ooh,did I tell you that their mashed potatos are da bomb. "Did you know there's a new cute guy just came here all the way from Hollywood!AAAHHH!!",the girls squeaked.I guess they knew. "I can't believe it.I thought this school had already been in the museum and we're the dolls",Felisha gasped.Mac and I laughed.Well,that's true actually.This school has already been in the museum ages ago.

During the classes,I wasn't paying any attention at all those teachers.I just can't stop thinking about him. "I mean,why would I even care about him.He doesn't even know,I don't even know him.But why is he stuck in my head?I only saw him like two or three time,better yet I only saw him once.But why everytime I see him I kept thinking about him?" "Kringggg!!",the clock striked 4 and everyone pushed the school main door and shouted,"hooray!","yayy".Why is it?.It's summer break!Who doesn't love summer break?.I don't.I don't like this year's summer break.You wanna know why?Well,the real story begins here.

-I'm sorry guys if this chapter sucks.Forgive me for the mistakes i'm a newbie!Hope you guys enjoyed anyways!-