Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

                We finally arrived in front of our small business building. I parked just outside; I went out and held Tracy on my arms. I opened the door and Marco and our employees were already there, fixing the place up. Tracy spotted Marco and shouted his name.

                “Daddy Marco!” she shouted which made Marco look at us.

                “Tracy.” Marco smiled.

                Tracy got out of my hold and ran to Marco. Marco held him and lifted her up, spins her around and held her on one of his arms.

                “Hey there princess.” He smiled at her.

                I walked toward them and said hi to everyone. Marco kissed my fore head and smiled at me.

                “Marco, I need to talk to you.” I said.

                “Princess, why don’t you go and play with the toys over there.” Marco put her down and pointed at the corner where a lot of stuffed animals were piled up.

                She ran and played with them. Marco placed those there for Tracy when she comes here. He really likes her.

                “So, what is it you wanted to talk about?” He asked.

                “I’m going back to California.” I answered.

                “How long?”

                “Maybe 2-3 months.”

                “Uhuh, Why?” he asked curiously.

                “My mom, she wants to see Tracy. And I really want to introduce her to my family.”

                “What if Rick was there?”

                “Aw, someone’s jealous.” I teased putting my hand on his cheek

                “I’m serious Stace,” he answered seriously as he held my hand.

                “I don’t care if I see him, all I want is for Tracy to meet my family. I’m sure Rick forgot about us.” I responded.

                “Why don’t I come? You know, to tell them the news about us.”

                “I would love to but, wont it be too soon? I mean, saying I’m already engaged with you.” Yes, I and Marco are engaged. He proposed to me last week, he finally have the guts to do it after 6 years.

                “Babe, you know I’ve been thinking... when will I finally get to call you Mrs. Aldred?” he asked with a smile.

                “Excited are we?” I smiled.

                He pulled me closer making our foreheads touch,

                “You have no idea.” He gave me a sly smile.

                “I need to tell Tracy first before we make any decisions.”

                “K.” He kissed me in the cheek and walked toward Tracy.