Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Stace’s POV)

                Marco and I drove to Tracy’s school. He’s been holding a pink teddy bear, for Tracy that is. When we arrived, I told Marco to stay inside as a surprise for Tracy. I went out and looked for Tracy. There, I spotted her playing tags with some of kids. I watched her smile as she ran around having fan. Then she noticed my presence, she smiled at me and waved good bye to her friends. She ran toward me and gave me a hug. I let her stand and held her hand as we walk toward the car.

                “Sweetie, do you want to see Daddy Marco?” I asked stopping just near the car.

                “Yes mommy!”

                I smiled at her and opened the car door. I nodded at Marco and he showed himself. As soon as Tracy saw Marco, a big smile appeared on her face.

                “Daddy Marco!” she yelled excitedly.

                “Hey princess, miss me?” he smiled.

                She ran to him and Marco carried her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.

                “I have something for you princess.” Marco handed her handed her the pink teddy bear and she accepted it with such a happy expression.

                “Thank you Daddy Marco!” she smiled hugging the pink teddy bear.

                “You’re welcome princess.”

                “Are you really ganna marry mommy daddy Marco?” Tracy asked curiously.

                “Yes princess. Do you want me to be your new Daddy?” Marco asked.

                “You’ve always been my Daddy, Daddy Marco.” She smiled.

                Marco was shock at her expression but smiled at her.

                “Okay you two, let’s go. Daddy Marco has to meet grandma.” I smiled.

                “You heard mommy, Daddy Marco has to meet grandma.” Marco carried Tracy in the car.

                I closed the door and went in. I turned the engine on and drove to my house. I looked at Tracy and Marco, they’ve been laughing since we left, I smiled at them knowing my daughter was happy. About 20 minutes, we finally arrived. I parked near the gate, and then I spotted a red jaguar parked in front of our house. Who could it be? I turned the engine off and we went out. Tracy was being carried by Marco until we arrived. I walked near them and smiled.

                “Tracy, why don’t you walk? Daddy Marco’s tired.” I said.

                “Are you Daddy?” Tracy asked.

                “Of course not, I won’t get tired carrying my princess around.” Marco smiled.

                We all laughed as we walk in but when we reached the living room, it faded. I saw my brothers, my mom and... Rick? He looked at me and then at Marco. Silence filled the room. I just stared at him, then I realized, he wasn’t looking at Marco. He was looking at... Tracy?! Could he... no, he couldn’t have.