Mercer °°° Guilt (p1)

Hey everyone! I might have done something bad, I just akjfudil. Um... I kinda did something bad. Very bad. I think. What was it I did again? Oh, right. It gets a bit... Well, read the bloody story and find out why I'm trying to confess that I've been a bad person. I think. Is this bad? *To self* Oh, shut up. This is why I'm single! Again, sorry. Here's your OneShot!

PS: this OneShot is about someone that some of you may not like, because 'hey it's Mercer for cryin' out loud. But Mercer is one of my favourites, so hey. Fight me!
-----------------------------------------

You had returned to the Cistern from the Goldenglow Estate job and just got your briefing from Brynjolf. You rested in your cot for a while and before you knew it, you were fast asleep.

You turned a corner as you snuck into the Cistern, one with the shadows. All of a sudden you were grabbed by a pair of strong hands and shoved against the wall. You looked up to see Mercer Frey, the Guild Master and professional asshole. His expression was first angry, but his expression softened into something else. "Oh," he muttered. "I thought you were someone else." He hadn't released you from his tight grip yet, probably wanted to know why you were sneaking around in the first place. You closed your eyes, breathed in deeply and when you opened them, Mercer had leaned in close enough to see the different shades of amber in his eyes. His face was blank, no expression to speak of. You leaned in and closed your eyes agai--

"Get up." A low, familiar voice growled. Mercer jabbed you hard in the ribs but you remained in bed.

"Wow. Talk about coincidence." You muttered.

"What? Ugh. Never mind. I have a job for you, runt." He folded his arms.

You rolled you eyes. "Igad, it must be important if the Guild Master is assigning it to me." You retorted sarcastically. "Let alone in the middle of the bloody night!" But you sat up, anyway.

Mercer pounced and he landed on top of you, pressing your shoulders against the wall next to the cot. "Now you listen here, and you listen very carefully." He whispered slowly. "You forget your place quickly. Damnit, if only you knew how I..." He trailed of when he realized what he almost said.

You smirked and finished his sentence. "Feel?"

He growled lowly and pinned you harder to the wall. For a second all he did was frown at you but then...

He kissed you; roughly at first, not sure if you would kiss him back but when he realised your intentions, he melted into the kiss. His grip on your shoulders tightened a bit as he felt his... Urges... Kick in. He deepened the kiss as his hands trailed down your arms and rested on your hips. He snaked his arms around your waist as he pulled you against him, closing the gap between the two of you completely. He bit your bottom lip slightly, asking for entrance.

As your tongues danced in unison, Mercer couldn't decide what it was that he felt now. Love, or lust? But this was what he wanted. He wanted this ever since you came back from the Goldenglow job. But this was wrong. This was so wrong! If he truly loved you... What would happen if you found out about what he was doing to the Guild? It would break you for sure. But he wanted this. Oh, he wanted this so bad. No. No I can't. If she knew. Maybe she would understand? No I can't expect her to. But I want this.

He pulled away and looked at you. "I'm sorry." He then got off of you and left.

--------------------------------------------------------

So... How high were the cringe levels? I know but ja. I was just lazy today and... I actually don't have an excuse. Stuff and that, you know? It's just thingy. I'm still taking requests, I'll write whatever you want me to.

Love you all!
--MadAngus