Teldryn Sero °°° It's been a while

Hiiiii y'all!!!! I'm friggin back and I just akslrydb. Anyway, I missed all my reading, my writing, my readers, and of course my *coughs*amazingly talented*coughs* followers! I love you guys so much so to make up for my wretched absence, here's a OneShot!

-------------------

You woke up with a start from another recurring nightmare, sitting up straight in bed. You rubbed your temples, trying to soothe your growing migraine. You sighed as you got up out of bed and stretched your legs. Candlehearth Hall wasn't the best inn you've been to, but at least it was something.

Apparently your old friend Ralis Sedarys (did I spell that correctly?) had a new lead which he promised would be good. He said he didn't need a partner, he said he only needed a bit of muscle, a request to which you gladly oblige.

You spoke to captain Gjalund about passage to Solstheim and tough he was a bit hesitant about going back there, he took you aboard after a heavy coin purse made it worth his while. The trip was long and tedious so you decided to catch a nap.

~~Time skip brought to you by Victoria Park Highschool!!! My soon-to-be school! Ok carry on. ~~

You woke up to a familiar dark elf staring down at you where you were sleeping. You smiled and got up to embrace your old friend.

"Ralis!" You exclaimed as you wrapped your arms around him.

He hugged you back and said "Its good to see you too, old friend."

You two pulled away from the hug and started walking away from the docks.

"So what have you got for me?" You asked as the two of you came to a stop outside Morvayn manor.  "Nothing to do with being possessed by some creepy dragon priest again, I hope." You added with a chuckle.

Ralis laughed nervously. "Heh. No, I've learnt my lesson the first time."

You leaned against the wall behind you. "So where are we going then?"

He looked down at the ashen ground and took a deep sigh then looked up at you with a grim expression. "You may need to sit down for this. Perhaps a strong drink, too." He looked around and then suggested "How 'bout the Retching Netch?"

You shrugged and straightened yourself. "Sure."

~~Short Time skip! :D ~~

You entered the Retching Netch with Ralis and it looked almost the same compared to the last time you were here. Now though, there was a small table near the entrance door with a bunch of Dunmer in armor miling around it. Ralis took a seat at that table and explained that he was in need of recruits. Which explained the men in armor around them.

You hopped on onto a table next to Ralis' and crossed your legs, preferring your high perch. "Why do you need me then? You already have hirelings. And where are we going?"

He scoffed. "Well I need someone to keep these brainless N'wahs under control. I certainly can't do it alone."

"I see your point. But you still haven't answered my question. Where are we going?"

He sighed. "Promise me you won't kill me?"

"Cross my heart, hope to fly. Stick a sweetroll in my eye."

He chuckled. "I hope you'll be able to keep that humour because we're going to Red Mountain."

Your eyes widened. "What!?"

"Yes, I knew you'd be shocked but--"

"Are you kidding me? I've been looking for an excuse to go to that volcano since I saw it! Though I'll need a second-in-command." You paused thoughtfully as you tried to think of someone.

He raised his eyebrows. "Wow. You... Really? Well alright then I won't say no to more help. But get some rest, the expedition to Red Mountain begins at dawn. I'll go over the details before we leave."

You hopped off of the table. "Great, then I'll see you just before." Before he was out of earshot you bid him goodnight, to which he replied with a chuckle and a yawn.

When you went downstairs, you rented a room for the night, but Geldis Sadri said you didn't have to pay him, considering all the things you had already done for everyone.

You let out a content sigh as you thought about your new adventure. This is going to be fun. Your eyes closed and you were about to fall asleep when you heard a knock on the door.

"It's open" you called from your bed with your eyes still closed.

You heard the door open and someone stepped in. Then an extremely familiar Dunmer voice spoke. "It's been a while, Y/N. I hear you're looking for a second-in-command..."

You opened up your eyes and sat up quickly. "Teldryn?"

----------------

Hiiiii y'all! I really like this OneShot in particular, I don't know why but I just do. So yea I missed you all so much but I'm here again, yay I love being here. Anyway. Hi. And also.... Poke.

So a question that you can answer by either messaging me or in the comments thingy, I really don't mind. But anyways here's the question, who wants a part two of this? I'll include Teldryn in it much more, in this first one I just wanted to he that suspense rolling.

So yea, enough of my gabbing, I'm gonna go play Skyrim now. Or probably write. I don't know, whichever one really. Wow I need to be quiet now. Ok bye.

Love you guys!
–– MadAngus 💙