Ancano °°° Truth

Ok so, hi. I've been away for a while and yea. I'm sorry just don't be surprised or think I've been defenestrated (look it up, you might laugh. Idk, I'm not funny so I don't know if you'll laugh or not). Btw, you're a really pretty High Elf and ja. It's another nosebleed chapter but you might lose a lot more blood than before... Ummm, so yea. I uh... Yea. Here's your OneShot.

------------------------------

It had been half a month since you joined the College of Winterhold and you just returned with some new research materials requested by the Arch Mage, Savos Aren. He had asked you to fetch some books that he said would benefit him in his current project, and these were really good books. The Arch Mage was a good Dunmer. Not an Altmer like you, but you both were still elves. You were real good friends with him, needless to say, very good friends...

As you entered the Arch Mage's quarters and went up the steps, you played with the hems of your robes. I should probably get new robes soon, should really keep up appearances. I-

Your thoughts were stopped short when you bumped into someone on the stairs. You looked up to see Ancano staring down at you. Even though you were a High Elf like him, he was still tall compared to you. And my oh my was he handsome...

"Watch it" he snapped. But when he realized that he bumped into you, his attitude changed. "Oh, Y/N. I didn't realize you visited the Arch Mage so frequently."

You blushed a little at your proximity. "Oh I... Uh. Just need to give him these... Research materials." You muttered holding up the books and notes and looking down and away from him.

He looked at you a little hurt. "Are you two...? You know..." He was hoping for a no. By the eight, please let it be a no.

You shook your head frantically. "What? Oh gods no! He- I uh... Ughhh. I don't know." You breathed deeply and exhaled.

He raised an eyebrowand leaned against the wall, folding his arms. "You two are infatuated, then?"

"The Arch Mage seems to be as you say, but I do not know if I can return his feelings." You sighed at the dilemma then added, "Especially when I may already have my eyes set on someone else." You glanced up at him for a moment.

He became more interested in your conversation. "Who?"

You gulped. You. "You wouldn't understand."

He stopped leaning against the wall and stepped closer to you. "Try me."

"I... No, I promise you. You can't know." He eased you backwards against the wall.

"Oh Y/N. I have way of finding things out, you know..." A small grin played on his lips as he held a hand to your face and caressed you pale yellow cheek.

Your cheeks suddenly weren't pale. Instead they turned a darker shade of yellow. A much darker shade of yellow. It was embarrassing for an Altmer to blush as much as you were right now but there was nothing you could do to stop what came next.

Ancano took the hand on your cheek and focused for a second. The next moment, a small golden light swirled to life in his hand. You felt a pain somewhere in your head. You couldn't really tell where the sharp ache in your head was, but the ethereal light emitting from Ancano's hand sure made his features look even more attractive... Sure he was good-looking, but just this moment right here made you truly feel that you had feelings for him.

He leaned in and whispered. "Now... Who was it you had your eyes set on? Oh, do tell. I can't stand the suspension" he smirked.

You were about to lie again and tell him it would just be awkward if he knew but that sharp stabbing sensation in your head returned. "I... Ahh" you winced as it became sharper.

The light in his hand grew brighter, something in your head was forcing the truth out of you. What kind of spell is this?

You fought but couldn't fight the power of the spell he put on you (😏😏😏). "I... I... Ahhh."

His other hand slipped around your waist. "If you just tell me, the spell will stop. The magic works with the caster's command, basically forcing the required truth out of you; you tell me what I want to know, the spell deactivates itself." He pulled you against him by the waist and pressed you against the wall.

You couldn't resist any longer, you gave in. "Fine! It's you, damn it! I have my eyes on you, not the Arch Mage." The pain that was forcing your secret out subsided and faded out.

For a second, he looked a bit surprised but he smirked. "You know, even if Savos is the Arch Mage," he leaned in and whispered, his nose grazing your neck. "He wouldn't be worthy of such a finely bred Mer such as yourself."

Ancano breathed in your scent, not being able to get enough of the sweet smell of early Sun's Dawn Snowberries. He placed a finger under your chin and turned your head to face his. He leaned in and breathed against your lips, teasing. He sighed impatiently and touched his lips to yours.

He then stepped back completely, leaving a bit... Well... "I suppose those books you dropped should be given to Savos, yes? Meet me outside at nightfall."

Through all the... Commotion... You dropped the research materials. You bent down to pick them up. "Sure I..." Bit when you looked up he was gone. "Hmm."

-----------------

So. Hehehehh. I'm so sorry for being away for long and I'm double sorry to say that it might continue that way. I'm still writing OneShots offline, though so you can still expect a few OneShots every day or so... So yea. Bye.

Love you guys,
–– MadAngus