six {real life}

*trigger warning: domestic abuse*

the moment gabe rang theo's doorbell, theo was already shaking. his parents weren't home and gabe knew this, which would make his punishment even worse.

he didn't know why he put up with gabe, he could very easily break up with him, but sometimes gabe made him feel really special. theo didn't feel special very often.

gabe rang the doorbell again and this time he banged on the door as well.

"THEO! i know for a fact that you're home, so you better open this door right now," gabe yelled and a shiver ran down theo's spine.

before gabe could yell at him some more and alert the neighbors, he rushed to the mahogany door and unlocked it. gabe burst through, a look of sheer anger embedded on his reddening face. before theo could blink, he had been thrown to the floor. gabe immediately straddled him, fury in his eyes.

"why the hell did you leave that flirtatious comment on liam's post? i thought you said you didn't know him!"

the first hit came, not as hard as usual but it was still a blow. theo let out a whimper in response, eliciting another hit from gabe.

"i said, why did you comment on liam's post? haven't i told you time and time again not to talk to other guys?!!" gabe spat.

theo could barely hear his own voice when he responded with a weak, "yes," followed by an "i'm sorry."

gabe wasn't satisfied with theo's pity explanation, so he hit him again and again. each time harder. theo was sure to be covered in bruises the next day.

once gabe was finished with giving theo his punishment, he picked him up and hugged him, muffling theo's cries.

"i'm sorry, baby, but you know i have to punish you when you refuse to listen to me. i love you and that's why i need to hurt you sometimes."

theo knew that if gabe really loved him he wouldn't be in so much pain all the time, but he'd never dare speak up. after all, gabe is the only love he's ever known, maybe he does treat him the way you treat a loved one.

i hate myself for writing this, but it gets better i promise!!