twenty-three {real life}

hey, y'all! after a month long hiatus i'm back :)) i really missed working on this, so i'm excited to get back to it! thank you all so much for the support, you don't know how much i appreciate it, seriously. i love this fandom sm <3 also the pic above is of theo's parents, lilian and patrick.

"one day you have to let me be the one to take you on a date, babe. like i love your amazing date ideas, but i want to treat my man sometimes too."

theo and liam were currently walking through beacon hills local metro park, hand in hand, each step synchronized. liam had taken theo to a small diner that he would always go to as a kid. the 50s inspired decor always made him feel like danny zuko, and now he finally had his own kenickie. although, mason would argue that he has always been danny's counterpart and theo was instead sandy. but everyone knows that the two greasers were definitely gay for each other, i mean the connection was obvious.

theo had ordered a burger with a side of fries and a strawberry milkshake. he explained that strawberries reminded him of summer, and summer meant freedom. liam just stared at him all goofy, eating his own burger, and admiring the masterpiece he called his boyfriend.

after there meal, liam didn't have anything specific in mind, but decided that theo seemed like the type of guy to appreciate nature's beauty. so that's what lead them here, to the park. their walk had been spent talking about different things: their favorite colors, where they wanted to go to college, how theo knew he was gay, etc. at some point they found themselves making out against a tree, but after they were caught by an old lady who told them that it was inappropriate to "get frisky" outdoors, they continued on their walk instead.

"i know, but i love seeing you smile whenever i take you out. you're like a little puppy."

theo tried to hide his blush.

"hey! if anyone's a puppy, it's you. i'm a very macho dog."

liam rolled his eyes, "of course you are. shoot me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it you who had to leave bio after mrs. finch told us that we were dissecting frogs in class?"

"shut up, you would have cried too if you had a soul."

"the only person i have a soul for is you. and mason, and timothée chalamet."

"oh i totally agree, if i wasn't completely infatuated with you i would be with timothée."

liam nodded in agreement, "he's the only guy i would ever allow you to leave me for. anyone else and i'll kill them."

"i would never dream of leaving you for anyone."

after walking in comfortable silence for twenty minutes, the only sound coming from crickets chirping, the two lovers made it back to liam's mom's car. liam unlocked the doors, and opened theo's door for him.

"sir theodore."

"dork.... thank you, sir liam."

laughing, liam entered the drivers side and started up the engine. ed sheeran's perfect filled the vehicle, and as liam backed out of his spot and onto the little dirt road, theo started singing along.

"baby, i'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song. when you said you looked a mess, i whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight."